to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Conspiracy theories or a government that are treating us like fekin mushrooms by keeping us in the dark and feeding us on shit. We will be going to my oldest daughter's  for our Christmas Dinner i don't give a shite what the government says anymore not when i am still allowed to work with complete strangers in close proximity from employment agencies .

• Like 7

For those that think that it's all a hoax and a conspiracy for some random reason consider this.  Most of the hospital's are now 90% full .  One of my daughters is a staff nurse working in the NHS concerned with the care of end of life cases over a range of conditions.  She's seen a lot of lives go and saved a few.  She's seen it all but Yesterday was a bad day for her.  A young woman with a five year old child died in the arms of her husband from covid.  A very tragic case. He's lost his wife and the little girl has no mother. Because they have been exposed to the virus they can't go to or get help from the family.  This virus has no soul, no conscience and it don't care if you are unemployed, you loose your house, you loose your loved one's.  You mum, your dad or anyone.  What's so special that people have to take unnecessary risks with others lives just to go somewhere on a day called Christmas.  All of our kids have either invited us to go to theirs over the Christmas period or come to us.  We'd love to have our Christmas family reunion but we've taken the view that hopefully sometime next year we can have a mass get together.   If you love your family you won't put them in the path of danger.  there's no point at all. Perhaps it might change some minds if your mum's or dad's get it and keel over.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Meece said:

For those that think that it's all a hoax and a conspiracy for some random reason consider this.  Most of the hospital's are now 90% full .  One of my daughters is a staff nurse working in the NHS concerned with the care of end of life cases over a range of conditions.  She's seen a lot of lives go and saved a few.  She's seen it all but Yesterday was a bad day for her.  A young woman with a five year old child died in the arms of her husband from covid.  A very tragic case. He's lost his wife and the little girl has no mother. Because they have been exposed to the virus they can't go to or get help from the family.  This virus has no soul, no conscience and it don't care if you are unemployed, you loose your house, you loose your loved one's.  You mum, your dad or anyone.  What's so special that people have to take unnecessary risks with others lives just to go somewhere on a day called Christmas.  All of our kids have either invited us to go to theirs over the Christmas period or come to us.  We'd love to have our Christmas family reunion but we've taken the view that hopefully sometime next year we can have a mass get together.   If you love your family you won't put them in the path of danger.  there's no point at all. Perhaps it might change some minds if your mum's or dad's get it and keel over.

Nobody in their right mind thinks it's an hoax it's more the hypocrisy of this government that people are getting tired of. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I’m reading most hospitals are at a lesser capacity than this time last year ?

The reasons they probably 90% full is because there ain’t enough of them for a 

population of around 70 million ?

If that was the case there would be pictures  shown all over social media news the lot of hospitals full don’t think them nightingale hospitals had one patient

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

If that was the case there would be pictures  shown all over social media news the lot of hospitals full don’t think them nightingale hospitals had one patient

There is !! In Wales two day ago treating people in Ambulances outside the hospital. A dozen Ambulances stack up that can't go to emergency's.

Cheers Arry

9 hours ago, Meece said:

Very moving, very true. Well written mate but I fear your wasting your well written words on here.

Cheers Arry

Do the Hospitals have more patients on average than they do over the last ten year? No. 

yes they’re full, but so are the schools etc the country is over populated but many of us have been saying this for decades and we were wasting our time. 

on another Note, we can all pick a sad story to suit the narrative, life is cruel and many young Die every year, as tragic as that is

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Arry said:

Very moving, very true. Well written mate but I fear your wasting your well written words on here.

Cheers Arry

It is a strange situation mate.

If you want the vaccine you are called stupid and gullible the government have put alien dna or some other nonsence in it..

And if you don't want the vaccine you are labeled an anti-government hero..for standing your ground...

Huge divide between the 2...

• Like 1