to have the corvid jab or not

23 minutes ago, riohog said:

what i ment wilf  is  the type of food , re; do certain types of food exasebate the condition 

I have not noticed anything with food, more mental overload.

So for an instance my lad can sit and watch a programme on nature, a YouTube video on something else and design whole worlds on Minecraft all at the same time ! 
But too much of that and his mental stimulation is off the scale, he will be up at 8 and still bouncing off the walls at 1:30 am the following morning.

Never noticed anything with food but we don’t eat much processed food anyway so wouldn’t really know

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You need to address the question again pal cos you're not making sense. 

You are basically asking me why the old and vulnerable are at risk?

Born understood the questions?

Ok you said the unvaccinated of covid will put vulnerable folk at risk,an I'm asking how?

As I stated before,the virus is here since January that we know of,so I'm thinking the virus has spread all over an most have come into contact with it,so folk will have built up antibodies,the same process as the vaccinated,so I'd say most folk are in good shape an don't need the vaccine,therefore in theory the unvaccinated should have the same resistance as vaccinated,you get my drift,you know

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Born understood the questions?

Ok you said the unvaccinated of covid will put vulnerable folk at risk,an I'm asking how?

As I stated before,the virus is here since January that we know of,so I'm thinking the virus has spread all over an most have come into contact with it,so folk will have built up antibodies,the same process as the vaccinated,so I'd say most folk are in good shape an don't need the vaccine,therefore in theory the unvaccinated should have the same resistance as vaccinated,you get my drift,you know

He clearly doesn't or he would have given you an answer. ?

So basically you are talking of herd immunity. 

Again they are still researching the effectiveness of natural immunity, things aren't clear yet. 

Maybe the responsible thing to do would be to try and understand what the vaccine is before taking it. I think the media are going on about the Pfizer one at the moment, which is an mRNA vaccine. That's a new technology and different in some respects to flu, childhood illness or third world disease vaccines. Or trust the media and the government that it's the right thing to do and take it without asking any questions....

13 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

FACTS are

He did NOT have the courage or conviction to volunteer for the vaccination trials he reckons he believes in so much.

Nothing to do with he couldn’t be arsed 

He did not have it in him’ simple as that .

Our BH is a budding politician in every way shape and form lol 

:icon_eek: Max I totally underestimated how thick you are :laugh:

I'm that scared of the vaccine I'm getting it when it's rolled out. Absolutely shitting my pants! :laugh:

It'll protect me against this new strain of flu that doesn't kill anyone. :p

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That in itself tells me your not sure and shit it re the vaccination trials and that you won’t be pushing to the front of the que for the saviour jab that’s being rolled out .

Youl sit on the fence to see if their are any immediate side effects ?

Once again slower for you...... I'm....... getting....... the ........ vaccine....... :D

So how am I shitting myself? :whistling:

As said the excess deaths in 2017 - 2018 winter was 5100 but this was not an average year and not all killed by Flu. The Fun Jab that year did not gave quite low protection for the over 65's.

So if you have a Jab that is 90% - 95% effective it would have a good result in lowering the numbers that get infected. Thats if people will have the Jab that is.

Cheers Arry

This season saw moderate to high levels of influenza activity particularly in Wales (PDF, 2.6MB). According to Public Health England’s UK surveillance report (PDF, 1.6MB), during the 2017 to 2018 period, co-circulation of influenza A (H3N2) and influenza B was observed impacting predominantly older adults with increased care home outbreaks. The influenza vaccine uptake in 2017 to 2018 was higher compared with 2016 to 2017 across all target groups, particularly in those aged 65 years and over. However, the vaccine was more effective (PDF, 151KB) in those aged 2 to 17 years (26.9% effective) and 18 to 64 years (12.2% effective) compared with those aged 65 years and over (10.1% effective). This may explain why the influenza virus had a greater impact on the elderly.

In the winter of 2017 to 2018, there were 28.0% more deaths from circulatory diseases compared with non-winter months, which accounted for nearly a quarter of all EWD (23.0% or 11,500 deaths out of 50,100). The EWM index for circulatory diseases for the current period was the highest observed since the beginning of the time series in 1991 to 1992. The number dying from circulatory diseases remained quite high throughout the year, therefore the seasonal differences tend to be lower than respiratory diseases, and dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.

Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease accounted for 21.6% of all EWD (10,800 deaths out of 50,100) in the winter of 2017 to 2018, with 54.1% more deaths occurring in winter months than non-winter months. The EWM index was statistically significantly higher than 2016 to 2017 and 2015 to 2016, however, the increase was not statistically significant compared with 2014 to 2015.