to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, kanny said:

Aint putting no tested vacancies in me ....necks a E,  it'll be rate!

Christ that makes you laugh. A lot on here will take an E sniff some white powder that been up the ass of some shady f****r, smoke any shit when there's none about get high on magic mushroom. But won't have a jab to stop them self getting or stop the spread of a dangerous disease. Lol.

It's already been tested on 40000 people.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm going to use my 73 year old mum as a Guinea pig, I'll let her have it first and as long as she doesn't have any deformed children in the next few years I reckon it's safe. 

Always thinking me boys ?‍???

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

If you want it get it

If you don’t then don’t .

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

There won't be any law to make anyone have a vaccination. Private companies may have it as part of their terms and conditions but that's their decision. In a few years it will just be another vaccine amongst the many we have throughout our lives. 

Sensible people will have it. The testing and research behind it is better than many of the vaccines we got as children and look we've not got anyone in an iron lung or dying of smallpox let alone having become mutants lol. Follow links for more information. 

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

The government, and Parliament, would have to change the law to make vaccines compulsory.

The "Public Health Act, ( Control Of Diseases), 1984" expressively forbids compulsory vaccines in England, and the "Corona virus Act 2020" extends this to include Scotland and Wales.

So, no, they can't make anyone have the vaccine.

Of course, airlines and other countries could make it compulsory to have the vaccine, just like some countries now and in the past wanted vaccine certificates for other diseases, before you could fly or visit another country.

I remember when I first went to Saudi in '78 and had to have a certificate with up to date vaccines for certain things.

Cheers.

If the covid jab is anything like the flu jab they wont be forcing anyone.  There isn't enough to go round for those that want it let alone going round finding the unwilling.  I've had a brother and sister who have had covid and it has completely buggered them up.  It's not just a killer.  It's a disease that is a  long term disabler.  Rashes,  damaged lungs, loss of senses.  My brother was a fit and active bloke, now he is blown walking up his garden.  This virus is evil.   It dont care if you can't work and you loose your job.  It dont care if you lose your house and your wife and kids are out on the street. This is a war with an unseen enemy.

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, Arry said:

Christ that makes you laugh. A lot on here will take an E sniff some white powder that been up the ass of some shady f****r, smoke any shit when there's none about get high on magic mushroom. But won't have a jab to stop them self getting or stop the spread of a dangerous disease. Lol.

It's already been tested on 40000 people.

Cheers Arry

All true mate but it still leaves personal choice, I choose to smoke cannabis as I find it the best pain killer for me and I actually prefer me when I smoke it, mushrooms are a gateway to a magical place but due to people’s prejudices there medical property’s have largely been ignored until recently which is a crying shame, excuse me if I’m talking shit mate I,m a bit high an the drugs I was given today ironically ?? but there are always 2 sides and sometimes both are wrong ?

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Meece said:

If the covid jab is anything like the flu jab they wont be forcing anyone.  There isn't enough to go round for those that want it let alone going round finding the unwilling.  I've had a brother and sister who have had covid and it has completely buggered them up.  It's not just a killer.  It's a disease that is a  long term disabler.  Rashes,  damaged lungs, loss of senses.  My brother was a fit and active bloke, now he is blown walking up his garden.  This virus is evil.   It dont care if you can't work and you loose your job.  It dont care if you lose your house and your wife and kids are out on the street. This is a war with an unseen enemy.

Wifey is a dental receptionist and was a bit upset this week after talking to a patient who rang up to cancel an appointment. Apparently she had had covid months ago but seems to have long covid. She was a very fit person who did sport and regulary trained, but now she is knackered most of the time and can hardly get out of bed to go to the toilet. This is a nasty debilitating disease that some people are just poo pooing because they think I'll be alright I'm young I will get over it. Well don't bet on it. Worried about a jab you want to worry about the long term affects of Covid-19.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

There’s already a whisper on building sites it will be compulsory to keep working .Don’t know if it’s true ,time will tell .

It's against human rights and having the choice to say no without it  negativity  affecting your standard of life.

• Like 1

as one of the possibly 300k people in the uk alone who are immunosuppressed, i wont be having it. dont know if i get a pass by the authorities though. dont really care about the travelling tbh, just want to get back to work.