Best worming tablets

1 minute ago, Penda said:

I've used them biheldons for years never had any problems with them I do use milbimax and i use drontal aswell and I do use panacure mainly for pups old ginger had the best stuff give them the tablets get on the park in an hour ?

Fecking hell is there ote u don't use p

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty of lads think that 7.99 for a sack of dog grub is good enough so they definitely wont spend a few quid on decent wormers if they can buy some old shit for pennies

Proper drontal are less than 2 quid from places like vet medic and hyperdug so why would you bother getting dodgy cheapo foreign things. My mate got some from out the earthdog mag years ago and he mig

Milbemax if you can get it but usually prescription from vet. 

8 minutes ago, king said:

Chewing tobacco.is an old favorite for dog worms..

My mate used rolling baccy on his dogs coughed up a weeks worth of dinner in the space of a few minutes ? I said hmmm I think I'l give that a miss ideal fat burner though 

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Penda said:

I would rather kiss a mush then use medioca wormers on my less then average hounds today 

I just stick 2 a rabbit pelt soaked in paraffin 

Incidentally I would still kiss a mush if the opportunity arises dunt gerrus wrong 

11 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I just stick 2 a rabbit pelt soaked in paraffin 

Incidentally I would still kiss a mush if the opportunity arises dunt gerrus wrong 

Like it that's the spirit keep the old ways alive 

To kiss a mush or not to kiss a mush that is the question

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 20:24, king said:

Chewing tobacco.is an old favorite for dog worms..

Try it,ill guarantee it works,ill also guarantee that what you suffer chewing the baccy will make you source tablets the next time you worm your mutts.The cheap drontals are every bit as good as the dearer uns.

11 minutes ago, morton said:

Try it,ill guarantee it works,ill also guarantee that what you suffer chewing the baccy will make you source tablets the next time you worm your mutts.The cheap drontals are every bit as good as the dearer uns.

I haven't got worms though.so why should I chew it ??

Just now, king said:

I haven't got worms though.so why should I chew it ??

Try it,Arthur Chester an old timer from Keighley swore by it,he chewed the leaf all his life and knew more about lurchers,especially Beddy lurchers than most,he cured a limping terrier for me by throwing into the river,it had a dislocated shoulder and the cold water and swimming popped the shoulder back and it swam out without a limp,i did not know about the dislocated shoulder before him,he did.I remember the time he stated a lurcher I owned wanted worming,id wormed it with the regular shite available at the time,he told me to hold it and spat brown chewing spittle down its throat and then told me to hold its head tight as the mutt would try to vomit,it did and within a few minutes shat a bung of worms out.A while later I wanted to worm a lurcher and sourced some chewing baccy,i sat on an hillside chewing away and spat a slug of treacle down the mutts throat,then I watched the world spin round and spent the next two hours allucinating and retching my guts up,it was like the worst hangover quadrupled.Now I use the cheap drontals or novermectin,the mutts are wormed and i don,t suffer.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, morton said:

Try it,Arthur Chester an old timer from Keighley swore by it,he chewed the leaf all his life and knew more about lurchers,especially Beddy lurchers than most,he cured a limping terrier for me by throwing into the river,it had a dislocated shoulder and the cold water and swimming popped the shoulder back and it swam out without a limp,i did not know about the dislocated shoulder before him,he did.I remember the time he stated a lurcher I owned wanted worming,id wormed it with the regular shite available at the time,he told me to hold it and spat brown chewing spittle down its throat and then told me to hold its head tight as the mutt would try to vomit,it did and within a few minutes shat a bung of worms out.A while later I wanted to worm a lurcher and sourced some chewing baccy,i sat on an hillside chewing away and spat a slug of treacle down the mutts throat,then I watched the world spin round and spent the next two hours allucinating and retching my guts up,it was like the worst hangover quadrupled.Now I use the cheap drontals or novermectin,the mutts are wormed and i don,t suffer.

Ffs morton you was chewing magic mushrooms ?