Best worming tablets

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty of lads think that 7.99 for a sack of dog grub is good enough so they definitely wont spend a few quid on decent wormers if they can buy some old shit for pennies

Proper drontal are less than 2 quid from places like vet medic and hyperdug so why would you bother getting dodgy cheapo foreign things. My mate got some from out the earthdog mag years ago and he mig

Milbemax if you can get it but usually prescription from vet. 

Milbemax it’s prescription only I just ring up asking to speak to the owner of the vet saying I want milbemax wormers there pretty good with me an usually sort me out they know I’ve put a lot of money there way over the years an it’s always in cash 

Proper drontal are less than 2 quid from places like vet medic and hyperdug so why would you bother getting dodgy cheapo foreign things. My mate got some from out the earthdog mag years ago and he might as well have given the dog smarties.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
On 30/11/2020 at 19:47, gnipper said:

Proper drontal are less than 2 quid from places like vet medic and hyperdug so why would you bother getting dodgy cheapo foreign things. My mate got some from out the earthdog mag years ago and he might as well have given the dog smarties.

Plenty of lads think that 7.99 for a sack of dog grub is good enough so they definitely wont spend a few quid on decent wormers if they can buy some old shit for pennies

• Like 13

just ordered some proper Drontal from petdrugsonline..........think they was around £2ish mark each which i dont think is too much at all............you see all those cheaper ones, then people always go back to the tried and tested.

I've used them biheldons for years never had any problems with them I do use milbimax and i use drontal aswell and I do use panacure mainly for pups old ginger had the best stuff give them the tablets get on the park in an hour ?

• Like 1