Toby/Pockets lines

10 minutes ago, Rat face said:

I think Chesney is right I think far to many lads are happy to buy good working dogs without asking to many questions, all these stolen dogs are going somewhere, and lads a buying them that’s a fact.  

What questions are you going to ask though? 

If a fella is selling a dog you want that he claims is his you're not going to start interrogating him about it's evey movement. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sly bunch of cnuts.... What goes around, comes around... With some luck what little bollocks you have left, turn black, shrivel up and drop off ?   Buying in well worked dogs and aski

A chap had a shovel broke of his head cause he came on a robber in his yard taken his bitch not one person uttered one word about it only myself that very bitch was then sold for over 2000 and bred ba

The amount of quality adult working terriers that get sold for genuine reasons has to be miniscule. 

Posted Images

Right just to clear this up.

You never had dogs stolen Chesney is that correct? It was a friend of yours yes?

You know who stole the dogs Yes? 

The dogs where in Scotland ? England ? Ballinsloe ? Etc ? 

now a lad DK  in the north has your bitch ?

your saying to them lads they’ve bound to be done with them so give them back to you/or your mate that owned them ?

Yet the dogs could well be dead?

bad job any man getting dogs stolen I don’t agree with it one bit and wouldn’t like it done on myself

This isn’t half turning into a riddle never mind a story that takes 1 step forward and 2 back

like lads are saying something’s not adding up I agree and that’s just my opinion 

Edited by Steak knife
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

If a fella is selling a dog you want that he claims is his you're not going to start interrogating him about it's evey movement. 

Ask as many questions as you can ,quick fire if your nimble enough .Most arseholes are easily tripped when faced with a barrage of questions ,same as car buying .Also the dog should be at ease and come to its supposed name .

Anybody whos genuine won’t mind questions ,in fact invite them .

Never buy a dog in a lay-by ,from a traveller camp or without some sort of background check on the seller which is easy done on the net .Any links to dog theft ,even if unproven are on there .

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Ask as many questions as you can ,quick fire if your nimble enough .Most arseholes are easily tripped when faced with a barrage of questions ,same as car buying .Also the dog should be at ease and come to its supposed name .

Anybody whos genuine won’t mind questions ,in fact invite them .

Never buy a dog in a lay-by ,from a traveller camp or without some sort of background check on the seller which is easy done on the net .Any links to dog theft ,even if unproven are on there .

Of course you're going to ask questions but you're not going to start giving someone the third degree if they claim it's their dog. 

The biggest question one should be asking someone who's selling a supposed tried and tested dog is why the fcuk are you selling it in the first place, that should be enough to set the alarm bells ringing tbh. 

• Like 2

T

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Of course you're going to ask questions but you're not going to start giving someone the third degree if they claim it's their dog. 

The biggest question one should be asking someone who's selling a supposed tried and tested dog is why the fcuk are you selling it in the first place, that should be enough to set the alarm bells ringing tbh. 

But yet lads are buying well worked terriers with NO questions asked mate .A genuine seller has the answers whereas a wrong un  unless he’s well versed won’t have answers that fit with what’s before you .I went with a mate years ago to buy a red dog at a lads house ,warning bells rang well before we got there with the lad changing the venue few times .We eventually drove away without meeting .

Anybody genuine buying a worked dog MUST have done a bit on the background of the dog else why buy it .

A scarred dog don’t mean shit in this game .

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

T

But yet lads are buying well worked terriers with NO questions asked mate .A genuine seller has the answers whereas a wrong un  unless he’s well versed won’t have answers that fit with what’s before you .I went with a mate years ago to buy a red dog at a lads house ,warning bells rang well before we got there with the lad changing the venue few times .We eventually drove away without meeting .

Anybody genuine buying a worked dog MUST have done a bit on the background of the dog else why buy it .

A scarred dog don’t mean shit in this game .

If I was going to by an older dog I would want to see it worked first or at least know and trust someone who has seen it do the business. 

• Like 1

This wasn't a case of some lad getting up in the morning to empty kennels, there's more to this whole drama than has been posted on here. 

The only lad I feel sorry for is the lad that actually got the dogs taken and that isn't chesney. I'd say the lad was a bit nieve and didn't know the people he was dealing with but you deal with dodgy people and dodgy things happen. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

That’s my point exactly mate why is and good 3rd 4th season dog or bitch that’s doing it’s job for sale in the first place? Let’s have it right every area has it own dog dealers and there always have dogs for sale there getting there dogs somehow 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

The sort that took those dogs are bad news and are well known, the buyers knew right well what they were buying and are bigger scumbags than the seller,its a relatively small Island we live on nearly every one knows some one.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Hatch28 said:

The sort that took those dogs are bad news and are well known, the buyers knew right well what they were buying and are bigger scumbags than the seller,its a relatively small Island we live on nearly every one knows some one.

In no way do I condone thieving of any kind, nor would I mix with the likes. I don't know what went on in this case but am I right in saying these lads bought terriers off those lads in the first place. Point is, did they do so knowing the type they were dealing with and did they make sure what they were buying wasn't stolen in the first place. If all was above board you gotta feel sorry for the lads but the saying "When you lie with dogs you get fleas" springs to mind!

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Dan McGrew said:

In no way do I condone thieving of any kind, nor would I mix with the likes. I don't know what went on in this case but am I right in saying these lads bought terriers off those lads in the first place. Point is, did they do so knowing the type they were dealing with and did they make sure what they were buying wasn't stolen in the first place. If all was above board you gotta feel sorry for the lads but the saying "When you lie with dogs you get fleas" springs to mind!

From what I've been led to believe Chesney was great friends with WR the man who took the dog and seemingly bred them aswell, also the guy that owend the dog's was friends with WR aswell supposedly.... Maybe it's just a case of sour grapes between x friends God knows ? 

1 hour ago, Dan McGrew said:

I dont no what went on either Id say they probably bought them as pups of him because the mother and father were'nt robbed.

On 11/12/2020 at 16:08, chesney said:

I not sure to be honest allymoore i heard there was a dog called mick was her father then it was supposed to be a brother of that dog called emo or some name like that iv never heard a word uttered the mother that bitch. Then there was another ped made up for her ssying she was of a dog called jack and sister this mick dog. Good bitch to dig in fairness from what i see of her and produced a few workers aswell.

Was it Nemo Chesney, cm had him 

• 2 months later...