Toby/Pockets lines

1 hour ago, Steak knife said:

What a strange post. 

Fella bought a bitch and is breeding off her so you want it back pmsl

As i said to you on a thread few months couple your buddies up there buyin  whats not theres its easy thrpw out tge line they didnt know i told you already yous feed from the same trough all you lads you all back each others stories up.

• Like 3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sly bunch of cnuts.... What goes around, comes around... With some luck what little bollocks you have left, turn black, shrivel up and drop off ?   Buying in well worked dogs and aski

A chap had a shovel broke of his head cause he came on a robber in his yard taken his bitch not one person uttered one word about it only myself that very bitch was then sold for over 2000 and bred ba

The amount of quality adult working terriers that get sold for genuine reasons has to be miniscule. 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, ALLYMOORE said:

chesney do you know who stole your terriers, surely if you know were the bitch is you would go and get her back, and he should be able to tell you who he bought her from.

When there been sold into other yards its hard to know exactly in athlone one minut e then ballinasloe then there dead they walked then some one pipes up after fee saying your bitch alive up they bred shit out of here she was bought in scotland not england went through 10 different hands now the could also be alive theres he didnt die in ground he walked but couldvhave been sold as different a different dog. Ya just couldnt make this crack up but all i can say is its in thst circle like i always said it was its that circle and they will do what ever it is to throw lads of the scent how many dogs has it been done with in the last god knows how many years if fellas start digging around they aint going like what they find. As as waa once said me about 4year best to leave sleeping dogs lie ???

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Joe lurcher said:

By the sounds of it you no who stolen your dogs,why have you never gone to that lads yard to get your dogs back instead of posting it up on here every couple of months,your dogs must mean nothing to you for you to just leave them atb joe 

Exactly

The same old dribble again.

I thought he was talking about different terriers this time

Like I told you before Chesney I don’t know who has your dog/s 

Or who stole them 

Seems like you do

Edited by Steak knife

What a sly bunch of cnuts.... What goes around, comes around... With some luck what little bollocks you have left, turn black, shrivel up and drop off ?

Buying in well worked dogs and asking no questions makes you as low as the cnuts who chores them away.... ? 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

The rumour going around the country back when your dog's were taking, was that WR went to your mate's house and took the dog's back that he had sold him then through his money at him !!! From all I've read and been told about this saga your time to man up was when WR was standing in front of you taking the dog's back, instead of crying about it on here for year's lol.......... Your a f***ing clown mate.

• Like 2

Always some c**t in this game who will sour the trough so called tight circles eat from,when I had some descent stuff that was sort after,I niaevely gave a few pups away to digging lads but it has been one way traffic,still some good old sweats about ,honourable fuckers ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

So its ok to steal a mans dogs as long as you throw money on the floor, I suppose its ok in your eyes to threaten a mans relatives and to burn down their houses if any action is taken to get the dogs back

It is not exceptable at all Baker boy, but it dose not seem to bodder Chesney to be crying about it on here the whole time, it's the same old shit the whole time all you seem to do is bang the same old drum, dose he thing he's going to get some great awnser from the people on this forum ? He should of told WR where to go end of.......

Everyone has an opinion alot of these fellas upset now no point taken it out on me ifs terrier lads buying up dogs from undesirables its easy sweep it under the carpet best leave sleeping dogs lie they said i told ye from the off it was terrier lads that keep and buy these type dogs. Goodluck now fellas some of you been finally found out wont get us dogs back but hey might help others out in the future. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, chesney said:

Everyone has an opinion alot of these fellas upset now no point taken it out on me ifs terrier lads buying up dogs from undesirables its easy sweep it under the carpet best leave sleeping dogs lie they said i told ye from the off it was terrier lads that keep and buy these type dogs. Goodluck now fellas some of you been finally found out wont get us dogs back but hey might help others out in the future. 

That’s bang out of order that a man as just walked into another mans yard and took their pride and joy and threw money on to the ground,some low life’s about but is what I don’t get is that you no who as done it and not done nothing about it,Shamefull you put posts up on here or the while but never thought to tell anyone that somebody just walked up to you and took them from under your nose,I’d say this is why you created this thread chesney to start all this whining again,hope you get them back anyway and hope you grow a back bone with it,u wouldn’t like to be caught on a dig with you ? atb joe 

5 hours ago, Joe lurcher said:

That’s bang out of order that a man as just walked into another mans yard and took their pride and joy and threw money on to the ground,some low life’s about but is what I don’t get is that you no who as done it and not done nothing about it,Shamefull you put posts up on here or the while but never thought to tell anyone that somebody just walked up to you and took them from under your nose,I’d say this is why you created this thread chesney to start all this whining again,hope you get them back anyway and hope you grow a back bone with it,u wouldn’t like to be caught on a dig with you ? atb joe 

A chap had a shovel broke of his head cause he came on a robber in his yard taken his bitch not one person uttered one word about it only myself that very bitch was then sold for over 2000 and bred back to her father terrier lads bought and kept her she was got back after15months. I dont care what stories  you beatroot bob or steakknife think you heard or been told alot more than mine have gone aswell but as i said earlier very hard to get something back when there been moved around sold off been dug over by lafs like then when ya get  break througha bit hope your been told by all and sun dry dogs are dead they died a ground or walked out put to sleep. Then aftrr 5year one turns up in north apparently been bred good few times i only think it right to give people the heads up. Seems alot money been changing hands i dont know  some dogs seem to havd a habit of rising from the dead in recent years in the same circles.  Keep up the good work of protecting and condoning whats been going on because it could very easily be your story someday or your mates.

Edited by chesney
  • Like 9