Toby/Pockets lines

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sly bunch of cnuts.... What goes around, comes around... With some luck what little bollocks you have left, turn black, shrivel up and drop off ?   Buying in well worked dogs and aski

A chap had a shovel broke of his head cause he came on a robber in his yard taken his bitch not one person uttered one word about it only myself that very bitch was then sold for over 2000 and bred ba

The amount of quality adult working terriers that get sold for genuine reasons has to be miniscule. 

Posted Images

19 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Thought there was more if I'm honest. 

Toby must of covered a fair few 

There  were no more bred directly of them.  Toby didnt throw alot only seem to throw to certain bitchs.

On 07/12/2020 at 17:43, Joe lurcher said:

Theirs a good few decent dogs out of Toby to other bitches about,my mate here as grandsons etc atb joe

He through some good workers when bred to certain type of bitchs and its not to many them he covered.

• Like 1

20200403_225014.jpg.32647cf3b1efcd008e2a938272e0de1f.jpgAnyone know of DF in the the north been told belfast purchased  bitch some time ago she toby/pockets bred was taken out here just over 5yr ago with a dog called brodie word was put out that both these were dead the bitch apparently alive  and well has bred 5 to 6 times in the last few years from what im been told looking for her back i think you lads have kept her between yous long enough.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
30 minutes ago, ALLYMOORE said:

chesney was the pockets bitch bred out a pat staff bitch called treacle

I not sure to be honest allymoore i heard there was a dog called mick was her father then it was supposed to be a brother of that dog called emo or some name like that iv never heard a word uttered the mother that bitch. Then there was another ped made up for her ssying she was of a dog called jack and sister this mick dog. Good bitch to dig in fairness from what i see of her and produced a few workers aswell.

On 09/12/2020 at 18:02, Joe lurcher said:

He covered a good few bitches,he was passed threw a few hands,I even no of a white butch he was put over lol,nice dog he was,I never  dug him but I seen him in the flesh atb joe 

How come a dog that so good end up passing through every tom dick an Harry's hands

• Like 1
On 09/12/2020 at 18:55, chesney said:

20200403_225014.jpg.32647cf3b1efcd008e2a938272e0de1f.jpgAnyone know of DF in the the north been told belfast purchased  bitch some time ago she toby/pockets bred was taken out here just over 5yr ago with a dog called brodie word was put out that both these were dead the bitch apparently alive  and well has bred 5 to 6 times in the last few years from what im been told looking for her back i think you lads have kept her between yous long enough.

What a strange post. 

Fella bought a bitch and is breeding off her so you want it back pmsl

4 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

What a strange post. 

Fella bought a bitch and is breeding off her so you want it back pmsl

I think man's payed for stolen dog not knowing , bitch ment tobe dead but well alive an chesney would like her back that's what I got from his post could be wrong 

• Like 6