3/4Grey Crosses

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I looked for ages for a 3/4 bred couldn’t find one years ago I waited an waited it never happened I didn’t fancy going to Hancock to get one I bought this bitch in the end she’s about 1/16 collie (Han

3/4 by Taffy

This was "Molly" 3/4 greyhound  1/4 beardie, best allround bitch I've ever had, took all edible and loved feather always had the knack of appearing with a few pheasants, if theres one I could have clo

Posted Images

my mate had one few years ago, it was 1/4 b/b x 3/4 grey  from Hancock kennels  mid 80s, big tall fawn dog, looked more like deerhound x grey, but it 100% 1/4 b/b x 3/4 grey. it had few hares in the day, good lamping rabbits ad had few foxes as well, real good type x,  plenty of brain and not bad feet/coat , not like 1x , but still plenty good enough. prob is today is getting this type x, as hancock finished , so fook knows where you find one .?

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, jake824 said:

Picking up a 3/4 gh 1/4 bull pup off a mate  in a week s time. Always kept dogs with a lot more bull in them so be interested to see how she turns out . 

Hard to find them atm the 3/4 grey crosses atm , should be a nice strong but racey dog mate 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, jake824 said:

Picking up a 3/4 gh 1/4 bull pup off a mate  in a week s time. Always kept dogs with a lot more bull in them so be interested to see how she turns out . 

You get a good 1 mate hard to beat 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jake824 said:

Patients loads of patients, mines an empty headed c**t and taken quite a while to mature but she’s getting there now, good luck with her pal ?

• Like 1

Mine was 1/8beardie 1/8border was 26inch an absolute speed machine hares rabbits no problem took odd fox but you couldn't have banged 3 or 4 a night with him or every night not that kind of dog.my mates 1/4 border was a big dog around 27inch smashed fox for fun 

Edited by Councilestatekid
  • Like 1