Chinese diesel air heaters.

4 hours ago, byron said:

Anyone using them?.got one in my camper and one in my porch extension.I find them a good bit of kit.

Loads using them, it’s just a cheap Chinese copy of a webasto or eiberspach, at a fraction of a the cost, if its not your only heat source and you are not dependant on it I think they are excellent value for money ??

Makes a lot of sense when you can buy 2 and still have a grand left over the cost of a real one, don’t know what your mate is looking to spend but if I can’t get the old kabola boiler going that’s already on board I have been looking at the hurricane diesel heater, does rads hot water and has thermostatic temperature control in each room, looks pretty straight forward to fit but costs nearly 3k which is ok for a full time live aboard but a bit much for a holiday boat ? 

0803A5F2-41A6-4972-A845-002B9F99F2AE.png

Yes, the cheap diesel heaters are really good. I’ve got one fitted in the camper, it’s plumbed into the diesel tank. Also an all in one type for the workshop, £96 off eBay. I run that on central heating oil, really cheap to run at 12p litre at the moment.

1 minute ago, Seabass1 said:

Yes, the cheap diesel heaters are really good. I’ve got one fitted in the camper, it’s plumbed into the diesel tank. Also an all in one type for the workshop, £96 off eBay. I run that on central heating oil, really cheap to run at 12p litre at the moment.

12p a litre .. where abouts are you .. 

Wish it was that cheap here ?