Does nobody do write ups anymore

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Finally, you've got it off your chest! 

You are clearly pissed off at being banned, that's understandable. I personally don't think what you said warranted a ban but I'm not a mod on here. 

If certain folk grate on you then ignore them, don't get the arse on with everybody else though cos you're not helping yourself. 

Alas an alike minded soul personally I would rather kiss a mush than get the arsehole wi a mucker 

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All still about hard grafted but this site sort of went down hill as far as working terriers goes, if a man puts up a  picture of a terrier that shall we say has seen a lot of work he gets slated and

Its been a while since I've seen anyone do a good write up of a day's outing!! Used to like popping on of a sunday evening to read of other folks weekends digging, or if i were out myself to throw up

There's no point sharing your  days/pictures out  on here, you just get ripped...dogs not dirty enough, holes to small, its as if folks are jealous if you do abit more than them... 

Posted Images

Difference is lads I don’t give a shit either way .I’ll say what I mean ,like it or lump it .The site is worse for all the knackers on here now and can’t see it getting any better .Not Just me but anybody with anything to share has given up .Loads of good lads not on here anymore because of the knackers .

This is no longer a serious hunting site IMO .

Seems to be more of a popularity contest these days ,something I’ve never worried about .

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Difference is lads I don’t give a shit either way .I’ll say what I mean ,like it or lump it .The site is worse for all the knackers on here now and can’t see it getting any better .Not Just me but anybody with anything to share has given up .Loads of good lads not on here anymore because of the knackers .

This is no longer a serious hunting site IMO .

Seems to be more of a popularity contest these days ,something I’ve never worried about .

Good job then ? 

What are the knackers tho 

11 hours ago, sid g said:

shame you`ve chosen this path mate no one takes you serious any more  and you did used to post stuff worth reading ...

Works both ways Sidney .Very few lads I respect on here now but there tis .As for being taken serious ,when was the last hunting related post you put up ,just asking .

• Like 2

Thing ive found with alot of terrier people is the ones doing the most are fairly quiet about it. They dont try to brag about how theyve inbred stuff for 30 years dug here there n everywhere dogs seem to just be there odd pic of a nice looking youngster n that ome bad thing about terriers it does give a pretender an easy way of never really bieng put on the spot.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's no point sharing your  days/pictures out  on here, you just get ripped...dogs not dirty enough, holes to small, its as if folks are jealous if you do abit more than them... 

I’ve been guilty of one of the above granted ,maybe I should of just stayed quiet .I remember years ago on here lads posting quality threads of digs that ran for ages with nothing but good banter .

Same in every section mind not just terriers .Used to be a thriving deer section but now mostly redundant .The lads that used to post there are shooting no less just can’t be arsed to post for a couple of likes .
Maybe the like button has done away with conversation to a degree !

Maybe hunting forums have had their day ,maybe the newer generation just don’t hunt as much as they like to perceive .

Maybe I’m just a moaning fat Cnut that nobody likes and everything’s hunky dory ☺️

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’ve been guilty of one of the above granted ,maybe I should of just stayed quiet .I remember years ago on here lads posting quality threads of digs that ran for ages with nothing but good banter .

Same in every section mind not just terriers .Used to be a thriving deer section but now mostly redundant .The lads that used to post there are shooting no less just can’t be arsed to post for a couple of likes .
Maybe the like button has done away with conversation to a degree !

Maybe hunting forums have had their day ,maybe the newer generation just don’t hunt as much as they like to perceive .

Maybe I’m just a moaning fat Cnut that nobody likes and everything’s hunky dory ☺️

Your not fat your big boned

• Haha 1