Does nobody do write ups anymore

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All still about hard grafted but this site sort of went down hill as far as working terriers goes, if a man puts up a  picture of a terrier that shall we say has seen a lot of work he gets slated and

Its been a while since I've seen anyone do a good write up of a day's outing!! Used to like popping on of a sunday evening to read of other folks weekends digging, or if i were out myself to throw up

There's no point sharing your  days/pictures out  on here, you just get ripped...dogs not dirty enough, holes to small, its as if folks are jealous if you do abit more than them... 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Not if they got a bit of dirt on them mate I won’t but having dug for best part of 34 years I’ve NEVER seen a dog come out of any earth as clean as it went in .Proper dogs that is not 3 minute wonders .

You and your  posse wouldn’t know a decent dig though it appears ?

Same old shite from a jacked out old shite :rolleyes:.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Predictable reply too from washed out junky .

That's as lame as fcuk that insult :rolleyes: , i was that the best part of  20 years ago now ,where as you are still a fat jacking grass every day you wake up :yes:...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Hi Walshie image.png.5c56c13d38e8e593cc3fb9bde84f258e.png

You used to post decent stuff on here and a lot of people used to enjoy reading it. Now you're just a troll desperately craving attention.You DO realise I look in on lots of threads, not just ones you post in? 

This all seems to stem from me giving you a few days off. The other person who also got a few days off (after you insisted) hasn't been crying about it to other members via pm and has moved on like an adult.

Memo to Foxdropper: The world does not revolve around you. You just aren't interesting enough. 

Your right Walshie ,I did used to post decent stuff but soon found out the hard way that there are those on here who neither appreciate decent posts nor hunt them selves but who like nothing more than f***ing up threads for others .Nothings changed for me ,if anything I’m hunting more but refuse to post while there are tossers on here to feck it up .You know who they are yet choose to ignore them .Until they are gone for good this place is sinking .You see it ,I see it .I’d like nothing better than to post some of my outings but know they will be ripped up by arseholes who do feck all .I couldn’t give two flying fecks  if you  ban me for good mate ,I’ll just hunt more in spare time .I’ve not trolled anyone ,in fact all I’ve done on here is play the game others seem to get away with .
You definitely gravitate to threads I’m on ,I’ve seen it many times since my ban ,just admit it .

Your problem is you moderate on a two tired system whereby some can say whatever they like ,swear like they’ve torets but get away with it because you either know them or know someone  who knows them .

I couldn’t care less either way but not worried about saying it as it is .

You want a better forum ,clean the f****r up and ban IPs not user names .

• Like 4
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Your right Walshie ,I did used to post decent stuff but soon found out the hard way that there are those on here who neither appreciate decent posts nor hunt them selves but who like nothing more than f***ing up threads for others .Nothings changed for me ,if anything I’m hunting more but refuse to post while there are tossers on here to feck it up .You know who they are yet choose to ignore them .Until they are gone for good this place is sinking .You see it ,I see it .I’d like nothing better than to post some of my outings but know they will be ripped up by arseholes who do feck all .I couldn’t give two flying fecks  if you  ban me for good mate ,I’ll just hunt more in spare time .I’ve not trolled anyone ,in fact all I’ve done on here is play the game others seem to get away with .
You definitely gravitate to threads I’m on ,I’ve seen it many times since my ban ,just admit it .

Your problem is you moderate on a two tired system whereby some can say whatever they like ,swear like they’ve torets but get away with it because you either know them or know someone  who knows them .

I couldn’t care less either way but not worried about saying it as it is .

You want a better forum ,clean the f****r up and ban IPs not user names .

Finally, you've got it off your chest! 

You are clearly pissed off at being banned, that's understandable. I personally don't think what you said warranted a ban but I'm not a mod on here. 

If certain folk grate on you then ignore them, don't get the arse on with everybody else though cos you're not helping yourself.