Does nobody do write ups anymore

Its been a while since I've seen anyone do a good write up of a day's outing!! Used to like popping on of a sunday evening to read of other folks weekends digging, or if i were out myself to throw up my two pence worth, back then you could bet there'd be 4 or 5 good lads putting up tasteful pictures and taught out write ups, although its been a minute since ive had a working dog, 

All ya seem to see on here now is dribble and nonsensical questions been asked.. 

Is this place gone to the pits?? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All still about hard grafted but this site sort of went down hill as far as working terriers goes, if a man puts up a  picture of a terrier that shall we say has seen a lot of work he gets slated and

Its been a while since I've seen anyone do a good write up of a day's outing!! Used to like popping on of a sunday evening to read of other folks weekends digging, or if i were out myself to throw up

There's no point sharing your  days/pictures out  on here, you just get ripped...dogs not dirty enough, holes to small, its as if folks are jealous if you do abit more than them... 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Looking forward to your hunting posts lads get them up, I'd rather stay under the radar, I come on here for a laugh with some like minded individuals, digging is for fields/woods not the net JMHO

I used to get great milage out of coming on here and slagging and having the craic with like minded folk, as i said its been a while since ive posted but. Its all dribble on here fellas blowing smoke up other c**ts arse!! But i do like a good write up ???

• Like 1

Waist of time doing any write up an putting anything on here may as well just keep a good hunting trip to your self an the company you keep and just enjoy your dogs be it terriers or Lurchers what ever your game is. same wi the Lurchers put anything on that section you get ripped to bits....not out enough needed to be doing at least 4-5 days or nights a week dogs not fit carrying to much muscle or not enough to many know it alls in the dog game most ain’t got a clue they spend so much time chatting bollox on here of internet gathered knowledge an wise dog man wisdom. It’s all about negatives an running people down I’ve noticed with post on here an full blown hypocrites that forget what they say any replys given are dependent on the person there offering replys to.

Edited by poxon
  • Like 3
54 minutes ago, Balaur said:

That's the way pinch of salt and not personal ??

It’s not taken personal but just a waist of time that’s all be good to see a write up or to Tho that  don’t go down hill without snide little digs or shitty comments you can see why no one bothers anymore 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, fireman said:

I could tell you about my days out with my in and out 10 min wonder :doh:or my go in and not come out if it's empty :censored:  russell's but someone might take the p*ss...:laugh:..

Not if they got a bit of dirt on them mate I won’t but having dug for best part of 34 years I’ve NEVER seen a dog come out of any earth as clean as it went in .Proper dogs that is not 3 minute wonders .

You and your  posse wouldn’t know a decent dig though it appears ?

• Haha 1
On 25/11/2020 at 22:02, hard grafter said:

There was a good few a fella liam Delaney another lad fatman and smasher was frequent at that time 

All still about hard grafted but this site sort of went down hill as far as working terriers goes, if a man puts up a  picture of a terrier that shall we say has seen a lot of work he gets slated and when he puts up one that hasn't seen much he still gets slated saying dog not working lol,hard to win 

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, fat man said:

All still about hard grafted but this site sort of went down hill as far as working terriers goes, if a man puts up a  picture of a terrier that shall we say has seen a lot of work he gets slated and when he puts up one that hasn't seen much he still gets slated saying dog not working lol,hard to win 

I pop on here from time to time on chance a seen good write up that's in good taste but there's still good topics, and pictures, and then the wind up merchants and the American lads killing each other its great for the head sometimes ?? good to see that your still doing your thing. Wish you all the best with the rest of the season 

• Like 2