Anyone know of a uk equivalent

8 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

What exactly are you after

Some of the lure stuff would be well worth a try for me, but it would just be nice if there was somewhere like it in the uk you could have a look round or chat with the people involved ??

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Decent enough shop that. Bought a 17hmr and a few lamps and electric calls off them. Had a few issues and they sorted it no bother 

I buy loads of stuff from them. I reckon they have the most comprehensive offering of gear of any company in the UK. Usually competitively priced and I've always found them to have sound service too.

59 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I buy loads of stuff from them. I reckon they have the most comprehensive offering of gear of any company in the UK. Usually competitively priced and I've always found them to have sound service too.

Cheers mate much appreciated ?

For anyone looking on, maybe wondering about these things?

I can't say too much, because of common sense. But, that " Canine " shit is what they call a " Loud " one. It's for bringing shit in from long distance.

Well, I used it real up close. The result was that the target basically lost its shit altogether. Came in like a lure seeking missile. Completely bypassed distractions of epically biblical proportions. Got nailed.

And it was a mustalid. Not a canine. I'd told my supplier the target. He made the recommendation.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 24/11/2020 at 13:57, Greyman said:

Some of the lure stuff would be well worth a try for me, but it would just be nice if there was somewhere like it in the uk you could have a look round or chat with the people involved ??

Pity I didn't see this earlier. Yes, American cat lures are brilliant if you can get them, but if you don't want to go down that road, then all you need is catnip to attract any cat species. Even better, if you can collect the piss from a house cat, it attracts other cat species. In fact, they can't resist but to check it out, and we all know how much that stuff stinks. 

You have a pet moggy, don't ya greyman??

19 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Pity I didn't see this earlier. Yes, American cat lures are brilliant if you can get them, but if you don't want to go down that road, then all you need is catnip to attract any cat species. Even better, if you can collect the piss from a house cat, it attracts other cat species. In fact, they can't resist but to check it out, and we all know how much that stuff stinks. 

You have a pet moggy, don't ya greyman??

I did until a week ago mate when it just keeled over and dropped dead, live on my security cameras no nothing sat by the back door waiting to be let in then just dropped dead, ?

44 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I did until a week ago mate when it just keeled over and dropped dead, live on my security cameras no nothing sat by the back door waiting to be let in then just dropped dead, ?

Balls! That was a bag a piss right there mate. Keep an eye out for road kill

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Haha 1