Fit dogs

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my little brindle bitch was pretty fit in this pic....she's also fairly easy to keep reasonably fit..  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

She 24ish mate about 17 kg she surprised me mate for age size they kicked on now she going from strength to strength 

I like a smaller bitch, not tiny mind, but 23 - 24" they seem to have a bit of extra stamina when needed. Bitches have won the national in Spain pretty much every time over the last 10 or so years, to get through all the reginal rounds etc up to the final is an achievement and then to win, that takes consistency. .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

I like a smaller bitch, not tiny mind, but 23 - 24" they seem to have a bit of extra stamina when needed. Bitches have won the national in Spain pretty much every time over the last 10 or so years, to get through all the reginal rounds etc up to the final is an achievement and then to win, that takes consistency. .

I always liked a bitch mate even forley years alot a bitches won this red one is like elastic mate watching it sometimes  send you dizzy lol she can slow them up plenty a stamina I recon  and good gears she bred coursing dog to pure bitch 

• Like 1