Fit dogs

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my little brindle bitch was pretty fit in this pic....she's also fairly easy to keep reasonably fit..  

Posted Images

On 27/11/2020 at 22:22, mushroom said:

One thing I can say about this clown is he is pretty much bomb-proof. I've seen the dozy twat hit the corner of a park bench back rest, bounce into the lamp post next to it, scream his bollocks off until even I thought he was gonna die, then jump up and proceed to run around again ?

We've had glass in feet, bouncing off rocks, run into trees, I've even seen him jump a railing and misjudged it so ended up sliding along like a skateboarder by his back legs lol 

Would you have another or go back to bull terriers?

On 30/11/2020 at 23:49, keepdiggin said:

Would you have another or go back to bull terriers?

If I had space and work for them, I'd have both ?

Probably I would go with a lurcher cross coursing type in the future. Even hunting, I think this dickhead would just be a dickhead. Seen it before with a sal,bull,grey, whining all the time, never really settled... Bron is like that, a good mate but annoying to fuuck ;) ?

Edited to add; I dont blame my dog one bit though, I failed him. Not the other way round ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If I had space and work for them, I'd have both ?

Probably I would go with a lurcher cross coursing type in the future. Even hunting, I think this dickhead would just be a dickhead. Seen it before with a sal,bull,grey, whining all the time, never really settled... Bron is like that, a good mate but annoying to fuuck ;) ?

Edited to add; I dont blame my dog one bit though, I failed him. Not the other way round ;)

How did u fail him like

18 minutes ago, Black neck said:

How did u fail him like

Didn't get him the life he needs, hunting wise. So instead we go wild camping lol and he chases whatever he can see through the thickest brush... no place for an open courser here. Lesson learnt ?‍♂️

Edited by mushroom
On 02/12/2020 at 20:51, Balaur said:

Work gets in the way of life , life gets in the way of chasing stuff with the dog.

This is something I've realised over the last few years, to really get the most out of a dog, to take a good dog to as far as its capable, is pretty much a full time job or obsession. The folk that, are either extremely lucky, or extremely dedicated. And quite rare.

• Like 4