Fit dogs

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my little brindle bitch was pretty fit in this pic....she's also fairly easy to keep reasonably fit..  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, king said:

That pic should be shown to the youth of today mate.a fit dog and not a rib in sight.

Plenty of energy for a good shift ?

I remember that pic that was used by that lurcher group on here.AWL or something it was called.the pic they used was to me shocking it looked like 1 of them dogs on tv that's starving to death..

Like this ??

7706F0B4-D26C-42B0-BA6D-9758031797A9.png

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

thats venus in her prime..4 year old...she got 63 that night...think it was a monday....thurday night she had 42 or 43...with darcy ...

back then i was out a lot more...i was looking through my diarys ...and i forget how much i was doing back then....lamping ferreting and daytime running...most weeks 4 days/nights ect.....

but i got that many bloody chavies now ....i never get out as much

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Lol you sound like me old lady shadow she 74 now been been about lurchers she was a Bain 

she hates any more than a couple ribs and likes abit of arse to them lol leave it to rest a few days more doesn’t matter it’s eating twice a day until it’s full the works taking more out then you can put in I’ve had some arguments with her lol

Just the way I like them mate I can’t stand to look at a dog with it’s pins sticking right out I prefer a bit of meat on them ?

5 hours ago, poxon said:

Ffs only asked for some pictures of running fit sighthunds/Lurchers as there’s no excuses as it’s season time! An it’d be nice to see some of these 4-5nights a week dogs that I keep hearing about. All I’ve got is excuses,terriers an schooling on muscle my question wasn’t a trick question it was just of pictures of fit dogs that are doing a bit 

I got an excuse d 

Mines dead