9 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Before you do anything, make sure your police are doing variations at the moment, some aren’t.

Yes, as above. I don't think that Kent plod actually exist anymore.  They don't answer the phone, they don't answer email and it is extremely difficult to contact foe.  All you get is an answer message.  eventually you might get to speak to him but he seems to be very isolated. They've even sold off the headquarters buildings and land. !!   I had a renewal and the ticket came back written  all wrong.!!!  there's stuff that I  haven't got on the ticket and there's stuff that I  have got that isn't on the ticket.   I'm sure that one could teach monkeys to write out tickets better than this.  The foe said send it back.!!!  No chance ...  you might as well Chuck it out of a bus window and hope that they sort it out. What's the problem with the mod that you have now. Unless it's bent in a right angle you might be better not to bother at the mo because you might end up with nothing.  The service is non existent.   As far as their concerned it isn't  necessary for anyone to have a gun.

33 minutes ago, Meece said:

Yes, as above. I don't think that Kent plod actually exist anymore.  They don't answer the phone, they don't answer email and it is extremely difficult to contact foe.  All you get is an answer message.  eventually you might get to speak to him but he seems to be very isolated. They've even sold off the headquarters buildings and land. !!   I had a renewal and the ticket came back written  all wrong.!!!  there's stuff that I  haven't got on the ticket and there's stuff that I  have got that isn't on the ticket.   I'm sure that one could teach monkeys to write out tickets better than this.  The foe said send it back.!!!  No chance ...  you might as well Chuck it out of a bus window and hope that they sort it out. What's the problem with the mod that you have now. Unless it's bent in a right angle you might be better not to bother at the mo because you might end up with nothing.  The service is non existent.   As far as their concerned it isn't  necessary for anyone to have a gun.

i bought a wildcat panther for hmr an like it so im wanting to put one on 22 thats all its got a ase ultra on does the job but its abit long on 14inch barrel 

Try to contact the foe and put in for a variation and pay for it.  If they say you've got one already so use the mod on both guns, tell them that the guns have got different barrel threads.  They may have and you could even be mistaken. But be wary of sending your ticket in or you may not see it again until whenever they get over covid.

24 minutes ago, Meece said:

Try to contact the foe and put in for a variation and pay for it.  If they say you've got one already so use the mod on both guns, tell them that the guns have got different barrel threads.  They may have and you could even be mistaken. But be wary of sending your ticket in or you may not see it again until whenever they get over covid.

ok cheers

On 24/11/2020 at 19:07, Meece said:

I take it by that you're holding onto it whilst they issue an amended version. Don't simply ignore it if they've left items off as potentially you're holding those items without a licence and matters could get complicated down the line. 

2 hours ago, Alsone said:

I take it by that you're holding onto it whilst they issue an amended version. Don't simply ignore it if they've left items off as potentially you're holding those items without a licence and matters could get complicated down the line. 

I don't wish to put any details about this but the whole thing is a joke. You cant go there in person because the whole place is in lockdown there isn't even a reception area open to hand it in to.   They don't answer the phone, I did eventually get through to my feo and he just said " oh well, send it back and they'll alter it",  Seeing as i had to ring him and advise him that i hadn't got my renewal on the day that my extra eight week extention  under section 28,B was running out, and the new cert didn't arrive for another week after that.  If I were to send it back , I wouldn't have a cert at all a God only knows if or when I  would get another replacement.   I've e-mailed the dept about this and had an automated reply which acknowledges reciept but  states not to resend or phone up as they are busy, I  said to the feo about the seriousness of this and basically he said well who is going to come round and see you wbout this, ?  We're certainly not going to send anyone, !!!  There is no way that I'm sending my cert back in at the mo because my rifle club is shut until ??? Whenever.  We are about to go into stage 3 lockdown in Kent  next week so no one is out shooting .  It's all  just static.  Considering the financial state the country will be in I expect that plod will have to hand their one and only pushbike and sidecar in so, I don't expect a knock on the door anytime soon.  I'll leave it until after Christmas and try again then. as far as plod is concerned no one needs a firearm. Go to Tesco and buy meat.

Edited by Meece