On a lighter note.

21 minutes ago, Black neck said:

They would give u community service washing transgender folks thongs and tank tops ,it happened 

I hear tell u look back on that time with real fondness blackie ?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

South American coursing, they run a Galgo X Greyhound hybrid on the introduced European hare.     

No borders to passion.   Few people understand this passion. I do not get excited with technology, nor with jewelry or cars, I just get excited watching my galgos run after a hare on the pla

Y dint it just fly off stupid thing

Posted Images

2 hours ago, stop.end said:

It's an offence to be within 200 yards of an active Badger sett... 40 mile shine.

Behave yourself 200 yards ? I agree with a lot of what you have said but 200 yards that's bollocks you can get closer to queen ffs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Behave yourself 200 yards ? I agree with a lot of what you have said but 200 yards that's bollocks you can get closer to queen ffs

It's worse than u thought mag its actually 2 miles ,you can escape lifing off if you face away from the set and have an apologetic expression on one's fizzer 

28 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

a mod should rename him i need to stop talking shit ? 

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.NEWSCIENTIST.COM

The population of polecats in Britain has recovered over the past century and it may be in part due to interbreeding...

Never really been much into ferreting, since my teens really.

But find them, polecats, weasels, stoats etc, fascinating.  Especially as I'm getting older.  ?

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Never really been much into ferreting, since my teens really.

But find them, polecats, weasels, stoats etc, fascinating.  Especially as I'm getting older.  ?

The mustelids all seem to hold a fascination in their excellence in the  context of size, they all punch well above their weight 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...