On a lighter note.

39 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I think it's great the Spanish can still go coursing but I really think it's about time owners of  running dogs should treat them better once working life is over .

Yes, alas unfortunately its a problem around the world but mainly the few that tarnish the rest of us. In Spain there's a massive problem with dog theft and stolen dogs tend to be dumped once their use is over much as over here.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

South American coursing, they run a Galgo X Greyhound hybrid on the introduced European hare.     

No borders to passion.   Few people understand this passion. I do not get excited with technology, nor with jewelry or cars, I just get excited watching my galgos run after a hare on the pla

Y dint it just fly off stupid thing

Posted Images

11 hours ago, sandymere said:

Yes, alas unfortunately its a problem around the world but mainly the few that tarnish the rest of us. In Spain there's a massive problem with dog theft and stolen dogs tend to be dumped once their use is over much as over here.

A lot more working dogs in Spain are killed,dumped by owners once they no longer useful and its not just running dogs but all working breeds and it's about time it was stopped and blaming the problem on dog thefts is laughable .

• Like 1
On 20/03/2022 at 17:35, sandymere said:

New laws about working dogs and generally fed up with the towns dictating to the countryside. 

Old Post but it's true sandy these yuppie city flickers haven't a clue. If only us brits were keen enough to keep our blood sport traditions going. The one's that our forth fathers kept going for hundreds of years maybe the hunting game would be in a diffrent state than it is now sandy. I know we've had a few marches an we still try let our voices be heard , but that picture there is some mate ? Did they win the battle that day ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Old Post but it's true sandy these yuppie city flickers haven't a clue. If only us brits were keen enough to keep our blood sport traditions going. The one's that our forth fathers kept going for hundreds of years maybe the hunting game would be in a diffrent state than it is now sandy. I know we've had a few marches an we still try let our voices be heard , but that picture there is some mate ? Did they win the battle that day ? 

Don’t call it bloodsports that what the antis call it ??‍♂️ Fieldsports is a far better term 

• Thanks 1

An ongoing battle,  they're holding on and getting more organised .

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Don’t call it bloodsports that what the antis call it ??‍♂️ Fieldsports is a far better term 

Back in day it was called blood sport for 350 years from the 17th century it's  been called blood sport,  from hunting to cock fighting to fox tossing ,  rat baiting , goose pulling , bull fighting. If Britain were more like the European countries an stopped being soft like you've just mentioned wording it , maybe we might be able to challenge the laws. A can't believe that us once great Britain have lost are ways. From hunting to mining to steal works , power plants , now losing our country side to new builds. Seen many new builds getting built over east coast way in past 2 years . Soon will have f**k all. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Back in day it was called blood sport for 350 years from the 17th century it's  been called blood sport,  from hunting to cock fighting to fox tossing ,  rat baiting , goose pulling , bull fighting. If Britain were more like the European countries an stopped being soft like you've just mentioned wording it , maybe we might be able to challenge the laws. A can't believe that us once great Britain have lost are ways. From hunting to mining to steal works , power plants , now losing our country side to new builds. Seen many new builds getting built over east coast way in past 2 years . Soon will have f**k all. 

Bloodsports was a film with Jean Claude Van dam you complete mong... You haven't a clue when it comes to actually working dogs so just you keep your book reading phrases to yourself... 40 mile for a shine with a lamp...

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Bloodsports was a film with Jean Claude Van dam you complete mong... You haven't a clue when it comes to actually working dogs so just you keep your book reading phrases to yourself... 40 mile for a shine with a lamp...

It's good for the mind reading you must try it sometime. Haven't a clue on working dogs well you keep tellin your self that pal. Your another one f**k off back on that saluki cross post with the other so called dog men ffs.. 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's good for the mind reading you must try it sometime. Haven't a clue on working dogs well you keep tellin your self that pal. Your another one f**k off back on that saluki cross post with the other so called dog men ffs.. 

Listen Bosco it's reading silly books has you looking like a complete fantasist... Your that stupid you took a picture of yourself standing at the entrance of an active Badger sett with a staff on a lead...and then thought you were Billy silly and posted that on an internet forum thinking you were cool or something... It's an offence to be within 200 yards of an active Badger sett... 40 mile shine.

plenty a dog men on here bangers and on the saluki grey thread i’ll run you with a first season dog november  if you want see what your black and cream uns about ? 

53 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Listen Bosco it's reading silly books has you looking like a complete fantasist... Your that stupid you took a picture of yourself standing at the entrance of an active Badger sett with a staff on a lead...and then thought you were Billy silly and posted that on an internet forum thinking you were cool or something... It's an offence to be within 200 yards of an active Badger sett... 40 mile shine.

it’s illegal to course hares stop end even with your mates dog ? 

58 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Listen Bosco it's reading silly books has you looking like a complete fantasist... Your that stupid you took a picture of yourself standing at the entrance of an active Badger sett with a staff on a lead...and then thought you were Billy silly and posted that on an internet forum thinking you were cool or something... It's an offence to be within 200 yards of an active Badger sett... 40 mile 

It would be hard for the wildlife Trust to get a charge from the CPS for being stood next to a set with my wife an kid on a local walk. When it's about 10 yard away from the public footpath. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

plenty a dog men on here bangers and on the saluki grey thread i’ll run you with a first season dog november  if you want see what your black and cream uns about ? 

Mc come on lad it's f****n April your talking 7 months away. I offered to go out with you earlier in year but you was too busy. Come January pm me mate an a will have a spin with you no problem. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It would be hard for the wildlife Trust to get a charge from the CPS for being stood next to a set with my wife an kid on a local walk. When it's about 10 yard away from the public footpath. 

They would give u community service washing transgender folks thongs and tank tops ,it happened