On a lighter note.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

South American coursing, they run a Galgo X Greyhound hybrid on the introduced European hare.     

No borders to passion.   Few people understand this passion. I do not get excited with technology, nor with jewelry or cars, I just get excited watching my galgos run after a hare on the pla

Y dint it just fly off stupid thing

Posted Images

14 hours ago, sandymere said:

How to spend a Covid thank you day ?

It's a hard life in Devon but someone's got to live it ?

Ps saw my 1st combine of the season cutting today.

I was out last night mate all high but I had em double slip just in case ???Screenshot_20210716-232203_Gallery.jpg.d7031227525b8523640af491e29d3c25.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The final day 2017, not may hares leave the field and la Tata a worthy winner at the end of the rounds.

And pups coming along.

WWW.(!64.56:886

See posts, photos and more on Facebook.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

No borders to passion.

Few people understand this passion. I do not get excited with technology, nor with jewelry or cars, I just get excited watching my galgos run after a hare on the plain, my excitement is on Sunday morning, in the aroma of coffee mixed with pine and dew. There will never be something as healthy, as pure and as true as the hunting with galgos is, no one can imagine what this makes us feel. My passion is the dawn, my passion is the field, my passion is Galgos. I'm simple, I'm humble, I'm Galguero, it's simply WONDERFUL.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

No borders to passion.

Few people understand this passion. I do not get excited with technology, nor with jewelry or cars, I just get excited watching my galgos run after a hare on the plain, my excitement is on Sunday morning, in the aroma of coffee mixed with pine and dew. There will never be something as healthy, as pure and as true as the hunting with galgos is, no one can imagine what this makes us feel. My passion is the dawn, my passion is the field, my passion is Galgos. I'm simple, I'm humble, I'm Galguero, it's simply WONDERFUL.

Does galguero mean he's into big birds

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...