• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

The only thing your missing is a real whiskey ? (glass) ? other then that you can’t beat a beat scotch, am well jell ??

I have no clue what you're talking about..... But yes....

20 minutes ago, Borr said:

I have no clue what you're talking about..... But yes....

Ok i will explain in easier English.. your drinking a neat whisky I take it looking at that picture… I was just having a laugh  saying You needed a better glass for sipping it. My bad if it’s my spelling ?

Edited by Whispering Whiskey 66
8 hours ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

Ok i will explain in easier English.. your drinking a neat whisky I take it looking at that picture… I was just having a laugh  saying You needed a better glass for sipping it. My bad if it’s my spelling ?

No it was the size of my glass....

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

You will have to excuse borr he is a little bit slow. He will show this to the teacher at his “special” school tomorrow and she will explain it to him using pictures ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, socks said:

You will have to excuse borr he is a little bit slow. He will show this to the teacher at his “special” school tomorrow and she will explain it to him using pictures ?

I'm fine now thanks, if slightly fragile...?

• Haha 2

Earned a sup today. Lad at work got let down last minute for doing Snowden and tapped me up... i said yeah.. why not mate. Then i found out i was driving!! 338 mile round day trip from here in Notts. Up at 2:15 am!! 

I did all the driving, planned and led the walk. He ate half my snap.. and snored his f@@king head off all the way home!! Was a cracking day mind.

Left our Doris to get me some suppages in.. not my first choice but you know.. beggers and that...?

1646512970557.jpg.27c36a18017b6f43870a6bb069ae6934.jpg20220305_092533-01.jpeg.ce41fdfb21a5793a1c14facb7435a6ba.jpeg20220305_202146.jpg.dd2ad09ce09d8002414aa8364f9b7599.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...