Jump to content

What you drinking.


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

Onto the proper job now , this is my favourite tipple at the moment. 

B3200099-515F-4D67-A42D-AE3E781EF440.jpeg

Had a pint in a pub this affa on my way home from fishing. Lovely 👍

Cheers, D.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

First sup in 4 weeks here. Shoulder opp and tablets unfortunately!! Got four of these to kick off with and a few different options for later. See how the night goes... Looking forward to it,

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

On 06/07/2021 at 20:43, bell said:

Champion top notch. 

Never tried that, living in the South West but seen them on the shelf today in Sainsbury's so I got one.

Like fooking treacle, having to chew the fooker, maybe one beer I chuck down the sink tbh 😂👍

Cheers, D.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Not had a takeaway in months probably over 6 month cos they are all shite. Done overtime today then got a case of beer on way home. Said I'll relax drink half tonight half with euros tomorrow.  Mrs suggests getting an Indian. I'm against it bit f**k it I've done overtime,  cut the grass, sprayed the weeds had a hard day just get a chicken tikka hoagie and sit and relax I'm thinking. Away she goes to get it I bath the wee boy put him to bed just as she gets back. Open my box just a big pile of dry donner meat. She sees am raging an says ill go sort it. 20 mins later comes back smiling aye got it sorted opened the box. 4 dry lumps of chicken and a pitta bread.  Slam dunked the box into the bin . Grabbed 2 beers into my pocket , 2 in hand and I've went an hours walk round the woods at ours drinking cans like a tramp. 

 

Sorry had to vent

You'll be rummaging in the bin for that chicken when you get home starving!!😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Not had a takeaway in months probably over 6 month cos they are all shite. Done overtime today then got a case of beer on way home. Said I'll relax drink half tonight half with euros tomorrow.  Mrs suggests getting an Indian. I'm against it bit f**k it I've done overtime,  cut the grass, sprayed the weeds had a hard day just get a chicken tikka hoagie and sit and relax I'm thinking. Away she goes to get it I bath the wee boy put him to bed just as she gets back. Open my box just a big pile of dry donner meat. She sees am raging an says ill go sort it. 20 mins later comes back smiling aye got it sorted opened the box. 4 dry lumps of chicken and a pitta bread.  Slam dunked the box into the bin . Grabbed 2 beers into my pocket , 2 in hand and I've went an hours walk round the woods at ours drinking cans like a tramp. 

 

Sorry had to vent

It's ok, I once lobbed a bean burger at some twat in Mr Cod early 2000s in Reading - I'm sat here now laughing about the way it caught him and span off his head - 3 times I explained how I wanted that f****r.

 ............ six against one when I've had a few isn't easy :laugh:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Not had a takeaway in months probably over 6 month cos they are all shite. Done overtime today then got a case of beer on way home. Said I'll relax drink half tonight half with euros tomorrow.  Mrs suggests getting an Indian. I'm against it bit f**k it I've done overtime,  cut the grass, sprayed the weeds had a hard day just get a chicken tikka hoagie and sit and relax I'm thinking. Away she goes to get it I bath the wee boy put him to bed just as she gets back. Open my box just a big pile of dry donner meat. She sees am raging an says ill go sort it. 20 mins later comes back smiling aye got it sorted opened the box. 4 dry lumps of chicken and a pitta bread.  Slam dunked the box into the bin . Grabbed 2 beers into my pocket , 2 in hand and I've went an hours walk round the woods at ours drinking cans like a tramp. 

 

Sorry had to vent

Have a go at these kidder, walk around the woods with one already open, then come back to the patiently waiting

IMG_20210710_215247.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Never tried that, living in the South West but seen them on the shelf today in Sainsbury's so I got one.

Like fooking treacle, having to chew the fooker, maybe one beer I chuck down the sink tbh 😂👍

Cheers, D.

 

Mate, your a southerner....you should have stayed well away :victory:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bell said:

Mate, your a southerner....you should have stayed well away :victory:

 

 

Northerner through the first half of my life lol, I like to drink my beer, not chew it. 😀 

I chucked it.

Cheers, D.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...