• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

My 50 litres of mixed apple cider are going pretty well. I’m not going to risk a comment just yet so sticking to wine whilst I wait. I will, however, put some pics up at the end of the month with a taste report. My local brewer reckons I’ve a fair chance of a good result. If any one is interested, Leatherbritches Brewery, Burton on Trent. I’m always welcome to a tasting thre which is nice. Jok

43 minutes ago, jok said:

My 50 litres of mixed apple cider are going pretty well. I’m not going to risk a comment just yet so sticking to wine whilst I wait. I will, however, put some pics up at the end of the month with a taste report. My local brewer reckons I’ve a fair chance of a good result. If any one is interested, Leatherbritches Brewery, Burton on Trent. I’m always welcome to a tasting thre which is nice. Jok

Have bottled 20 litres and have another 20 on the go Jok……..may your cider not turn to vinegar and clear as bright as the morning sun :drinks:

• Like 1

Interesting that. I have again opted for the fermentation barrels with an airlock. One or two have mentioned demijons but my pal advised against them. He is going to put it ‘ bag in a box’ for me when fermentation is complete. Time will tell but I reckon an Xmas pint is on the way. Jok

• 2 weeks later...

Dropped some venison off for one of the local wrong’uns, I told him I didn’t want anything for it, but he said if you won’t take cash have this, I googled it and it’s £35 a bottle, he’d of been better off going to the butchers for his deer, I’ll give it a go later ?

D3300008-C165-4DAC-BCD0-54D8DFD4BDC3.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...