• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Home brewed bitter, never drink anything else.

Cannot beat it mate, but last bucket I fermented I didn't syphon it off in time, was too busy working lol, think it was one of the harvest bitters with an added bag of dark malt aswell as the brewing sugar, would have been a nice barrel

58 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Cannot beat it mate, but last bucket I fermented I didn't syphon it off in time, was too busy working lol, think it was one of the harvest bitters with an added bag of dark malt aswell as the brewing sugar, would have been a nice barrel

I just do bottles now, much easier to move around plus I can keep the beer fridge cold easier than a barrel. I just bottled up my winter brews so currently got close to 450 pints under cover behind the shed. Next time you get one stick add a pint of sugar water and some brewers yeast, sometimes you can save it.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

I just do bottles now, much easier to move around plus I can keep the beer fridge cold easier than a barrel. I just bottled up my winter brews so currently got close to 450 pints under cover behind the shed. Next time you get one stick add a pint of sugar water and some brewers yeast, sometimes you can save it.

I like mine room temperature, have you tried any of the Woodfordes premium kits mate?

Just found 2 x litre bottles Black Cherry Vodka 2014. They were hiding in the garage which I’m sorting out. Might need a few pals round to see how it has aged. Jok.

• Like 1