What you drinking.

38 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's OK. Trying loads of different teas of an evening in an attempt to cut down on wine crisp and biscuits 

Have the wine crisps and biscuits aswell, all that tea you'll be chitting like a goodun and you'll be like a racing snake in no time, fcuk the diabetes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Opened a bottle last night, got a 15 y.o bottle and an 18 y.o bottle to do as well

I bought my old man a 15 , think it's a sherry cask might be wrong, anyway it's knocking about in his shed somewhere, probably have a toast to him at some point. How much was the 18? They had an unusual bottle I picked up but then saw it was £100 so gently returned it lol...

39 minutes ago, Borr said:

I bought my old man a 15 , think it's a sherry cask might be wrong, anyway it's knocking about in his shed somewhere, probably have a toast to him at some point. How much was the 18? They had an unusual bottle I picked up but then saw it was £100 so gently returned it lol...

Buy it and enjoy it mate - you're a long time dead :thumbs:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Buy it and enjoy it mate - you're a long time dead :thumbs:

I live by that a little but know myself too lol. I'd have a couple and enjoy it, then get the bottle out and devour it without appreciation. But yes I enjoy good food and drink....

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Borr said:

I live by that a little but know myself too lol. I'd have a couple and enjoy it, then get the bottle out and devour it without appreciation. But yes I enjoy good food and drink....

Yep, I know how that works mate.

55 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

What's crack with Costco? Do you need to register or be a business? Or is it open to the public? 

Need to go in with a card holder or say you have a business and set up a card like macro or whatever. 

This weeks work schedule means no drinking for me............. until Friday night.

Inspired by the Newcastle Brown Ale post (haven't had one for years), I picked these up today - I've been eyeing up the rum for a while.

........... I also picked up a big slab of belly pork - roll on Friday :thumbs:

20211019_133006.jpg

• Like 4