What you drinking.

3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Thatchers gold as it’s £9-10 for 10 cans in supermarkets .I fancied some West Indies guinesss other weekend but Looks like Morrison’s an Tesco’s stopped selling it ?

asda have it. 4 for £6 ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, kanny said:

Them that know know ?  triple distilled from raspberries and honey,  smooth as cream lol

This has got to be my next venture I’ve made most things alcoholic and I’m hooked on Moonshiners and looked at what they do and thought I know I can definitely pull that off the jar said it all lol enjoy. 

• Like 1

was drinking Guinness last night and eating xmas cake

just grabbed 24 pilsners threw them on the garage floor to chill

apparently wrexham and bootlegger lager is getting over here,my school buddy who i

havent seen for 39yrs just got 2 cases,55 dollars for the beer and 200 for shipping lol

The enthusiastic glee for alcohol  which you all portray is something that I  don't suffer from. I'm not against booze but its something that I don't even think about. People have given me so many bottles of spirit as thank you'se and I  never Drink them. The shelf coming up the stairs is full of bottles. I've never stopped off at a pub on the way home from work. Drinking alcohol has never been something that has interested me. The chancellor of the exchequer hates me because he doesn't get a penny off me.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Following on from what you cooking.... 

What are you drinking this evening? 

Im starting with a cider. Trying this after someone mentioned it on here the other day.. 

IMG_20201120_181032.jpg

That's nice wobble juice - out local Co-OP does 4 for 7 quid.

No drink for me last night because I'm working today but, I might grab some on the way home tonight :thumbs:

10 hours ago, Meece said:

The enthusiastic glee for alcohol  which you all portray is something that I  don't suffer from. I'm not against booze but its something that I don't even think about. People have given me so many bottles of spirit as thank you'se and I  never Drink them. The shelf coming up the stairs is full of bottles. I've never stopped off at a pub on the way home from work. Drinking alcohol has never been something that has interested me. The chancellor of the exchequer hates me because he doesn't get a penny off me.

Don't worry mate, I've done yours as well as my own ? Just cracked a bottle of Bass ?

Cheers, D.