permission

1 minute ago, Shadow100 said:

Just depends how highly you prioritise the dog game in your life mate, I’d lose a job no problem before I stopped running my dogs, jobs come and go life’s too short not to enjoy what you love doing.

That is very true mate I remember the days when I'd be out all day then all night no fucks given but things do change in life I've had dogs since I was knee high to a grass hopper I'm 36 years young now slowed down he'll of a lot to what I used to I'l always own a running dog even if it's just chasing the odd squirrel over the park or just doing the odd night out once it's in yah blood it's in yah blood ?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pals sister is courtin we a lad over Leeds, he’s a farm there I could ask and possibly put you in touch

Let's all be honest yeah it's good to have permission I've got a little bit of permission not much on there and hs2 has raped it but most of my hunting life I've been and always will be a poacher who

I'll take both 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

The drink of lampers  ??

66490400-36D8-46FE-A899-B08512197C8C.jpeg

That's the pussy stuff I like the orange fizzy 1 makes me fat like a bagpipe aswell they say red bull gives you wings well Lucozade gives you an airplane up your arse 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I’ve never had permission, do more daytime work than lamping, people would have you believe it’s impossible to do certain things in daylight hours but usually it’s just because they’re not willing to do it. 

That's it, I never bothered with permission to walk locally in the daytime but never really ventured afar unless lamping and tbh most of the time poaching. 

Like I said I just don't think I'm that keen on it anymore as my job comes first, I would love a steady job where I have plenty of time off then I would get another runner. 

2 minutes ago, Penda said:

That's the pussy stuff I like the orange fizzy 1 makes me fat like a bagpipe aswell they say red bull gives you wings well Lucozade gives you an airplane up your arse 

Oh f**k aye got to be the fizzy stuff.

Edited to add - the mrs knows when mates are visiting and buys some multi packs ready.

Edited by SheepChaser
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Oh f**k aye got to be the fizzy stuff.

Edited to add - the mrs knows when mates are visiting and buys some multi packs ready.

Got her Well trained mate my misses does the same if she’s shopping picks a couple of multi packs up 

Went bushing for six hours this morning, came home, had a nap, got up and lit a fire in the yard and burnt some shit and went to check sheep, and walked another dog last light. Meanwhile she cleaned house, walked pups, went jogging with old retired bitch, baked a carrot cake and is now cooking dinner. She’s just informed me she’s on nights tomorrow so I am going lamping while she saves the world ? 

5036EA11-2697-4A19-BAC0-2FE0E52A7C92.jpeg

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Penda said:

Soppy fuckers 

Pre ban I had the luxury of hunting with a tad more freedom than the minority of lurcher owners now,ive nothing but massive admiration for the minority that refuse to be shackled now,massive admiration.I once owned lurchers with the capacity to hunt,a few have the same ambition now,well,well done.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Went bushing for six hours this morning, came home, had a nap, got up and lit a fire in the yard and burnt some shit and went to check sheep, and walked another dog last light. Meanwhile she cleaned house, walked pups, went jogging with old retired bitch, baked a carrot cake and is now cooking dinner. She’s just informed me she’s on nights tomorrow so I am going lamping while she saves the world ? 

Keeper lad if you ain’t got a ring on her finger get one on it 

9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I'l swap yah