Halogen Lamp

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Aye, and I just can’t stand the white light, and I think the quarry don’t like it either......

I recon your right mate we’ve  struggled to get runs on stuff with led we use the halogen to lamp with then light it up on white light when running I much prefer halogen but they all seem to be stopping selling the halogen lamps in favour for led 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

If anyone has any for sale PM me, mine has died and I can’t stand the LED ones. Money waiting. Thanks. 

You can now buy halogen coloured bulbs/pills for the led lamps , they are the favoured yellowish colour , eyes ect show up just the same ,  you still keep the lightweight portable and long lasting batteries , 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

If anyone has any for sale PM me, mine has died and I can’t stand the LED ones. Money waiting. Thanks. 

We have the same problem bowfishing as we must have yellow colour also I've noticed coons are also less shy from the halogen when in the boat.A quick fix for bowfishing is putting cellophane over the led light.You can buy it from any local arts and crafts type store.Jus pick your color and tape it on.This the colour I used.

Screenshot_20201119-140440.png.42357e84fa96918c582636d23000b2ea.png

Don't know if it will work for y'all but it helped me when the halogen died early in the night.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So no halogen lamps left in shops? I had quick look to replace mine as it got fcuked in flood an iv had to give the borrows one back, but now iv had to text all me mates an ask for any spare lamps, iv have loads away over years an now without warning they stopped selling them ? fcuk led I need a halogen lamp ☹️?

Yer thats basically my issue lol

Can’t see anything with the led other than pigeons , not sure if it’s my eyes but I can’t see eye shine off led but using them for finding roosting pigeons there bang on for me it’s almost like the pigeons are like little ball balls on Xmas tree lol , plus tried lamp rabbits with hawk with led and just could t get in with it , most local gun shops round by me have sold out of life force and tracer lamps and can’t get any in stock , I need a new switch for mine but can’t find anywhere what sells the switches 

On 20/11/2020 at 17:45, W. Katchum said:

So no halogen lamps left in shops? I had quick look to replace mine as it got fcuked in flood an iv had to give the borrows one back, but now iv had to text all me mates an ask for any spare lamps, iv have loads away over years an now without warning they stopped selling them ? fcuk led I need a halogen lamp ☹️?

Message lightforce mate. I recently got a new 240 stick my 170 head on unless need the 240 for bigger land. Did take about 2/3 weeks to come though 

40 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m good another good mate has stepped in an gave me his striker variable for the season, I am used to a blitz but it’s old an was a bit duller than new, but this striker is old but never used an still like a brand new lamp ? only drawback is it’s the new variable with the switches rather than the dial ☹️ But beggars can’t be choosers ? 

Can’t you put your blitz head on it mate they’re interchangeable atb BB

• Like 1