Lurched collar put some pics up I usually go SS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hang on, now we having working, AND best collars . . . . . . mate. you're earning too much money.

Some my kid brother has made AJL lether craft 

Used to Normally put cheap shit collars on my dogs like the £7.50 jobbies from game fairs because I don’t think a collar is really that important. keeping the roof over my kids heads an food in there

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Jezzadevon said:

Thanks a lot il take you’re advice as my pup and kid won’t eat if I don’t ?

Secondly thanks for you’re suggestions on what to do with my money and what to buy !!iv got my mrs for that i only come on here so I don’t have to hear her bitch and winge seems the sames going on !! that you can’t feed the dogs kids if you buy a 32 pound collar !!

if you buy a collar for 13 pound you’re kids family and dog will be on the best 

f***ing delusional 

This is what you posted..

2058114175_Screenshot_20201118-1504112.png.e4f778703c244a4bde2a4b308b01307c.png

And I replied to that very post..

I don't care what you spend your money on to be honest.

But you surely understand that if you ask a question on an open forum.

You will get an answer..

Crack on lad...

I've got a lightly built saluki type. She started repeatedly coughing up blood and when I took her to the vet they said she had damaged those cartilage rings in the throat. I initially thought she'd bounced off a tree (vet agreed) but eventually realised the damage was being done by her collar swinging about and the buckle bashing into her throat when galloping. It was just a normal  3/4" leather collar, maybe the buckle a bit heavier than it needed to be. The gps collar I had to use when she was younger must have done some damage too. Got a 3/4" light fabric collar and the problem is gone, although I'm not too keen on the plastic fastner. It's probably only likely to be  a problem on really light dogs where  there's very little neck muscle and it's difficult to get their collars to fit well without being too tight.

2 hours ago, king said:

This is what you posted..

2058114175_Screenshot_20201118-1504112.png.e4f778703c244a4bde2a4b308b01307c.png

And I replied to that very post..

I don't care what you spend your money on to be honest.

But you surely understand that if you ask a question on an open forum.

You will get an answer..

Crack on lad...

Big apology from me absolutely thought you was the other guy confused on what was what !

but guess people get what I am saying !! totally understand when I post that people will be reply else I wouldn’t bother to post if no one replied! I was just generally seeing if someone knew someone like ss but that does it on leather ones was never put up for any other reason ?

atb jez

7 minutes ago, Jezzadevon said:

Big apology from me absolutely thought you was the other guy confused on what was what !

but guess people get what I am saying !! totally understand when I post that people will be reply else I wouldn’t bother to post if no one replied! I was just generally seeing if someone knew someone like ss but that does it on leather ones was never put up for any other reason ?

atb jez

There's plenty of things to spend your money on that will benefit you a whole lot more than an expensive collar.

Good boots..good coat for you..deben lithium battery..good lamp..good socks..dog chest freezer..good knife..etc..

That's how my head thinks.But obviously do what you want and buy what you want..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Just looked at the website. Those look tremendous mate.:thumbs:

I think he dose a good job hes only been doing um a few years but has a good talent for it hes made me and kids a belt done my dog a collar etc all quality stuff 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, king said:

There's plenty of things to spend your money on that will benefit you a whole lot more than an expensive collar.

Good boots..good coat for you..deben lithium battery..good lamp..good socks..dog chest freezer..good knife..etc..

That's how my head thinks.But obviously do what you want and buy what you want..

What you think about buying a lamp chest fridge freezer etc etc for a 8 week old pup bud !!

was just looking for a fecking collar and get how to spend the money and people couldn’t feed there kids cause I was talking of spending 30 pound on a collar 

what you lads think of this guys comment he’s on about 200 pound battery chest freezer knife lamp battery that’s definitely a 600 quid buy that’s going to screw this guys family in to the floor then a ?????

listen if I knew how to delete this post I would it was just a ask to see if anyone knew people that put there own stamp on a collar like ss but on a leather one like ?

atb Jez 

44 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Should have just stuck to strong stuff mate. 

Most people that go from leather to strong stuff won’t turn back to leather as a daily/ working  collar any how most people will just keep a nice leather collar for if there getting to some shows or a bit of racing over the spring/summer months  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Most people that go from leather to strong stuff won’t turn back to leather as a daily/ working  collar any how most people will just keep a nice leather collar for if there getting to some shows or a bit of racing over the spring/summer months  

Hang on, now we having working, AND best collars . . . . . . mate. you're earning too much money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7