Lurched collar put some pics up I usually go SS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hang on, now we having working, AND best collars . . . . . . mate. you're earning too much money.

Some my kid brother has made AJL lether craft 

Used to Normally put cheap shit collars on my dogs like the £7.50 jobbies from game fairs because I don’t think a collar is really that important. keeping the roof over my kids heads an food in there

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, poxon said:

That’s it mate long as it does the job a collar is a collar. Always run mine with a collar on always have done fuc

27 minutes ago, poxon said:

That’s it mate long as it does the job a collar is a collar. Always run mine with a collar on always have done 

f**k me lads it’s 20 30 pound not thousand!! it’s once so how can you think the family won’t be fed I don’t earn millions far from it but can afford 20 pound on a Collar and my kids still eat just saying like ?

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Jezzadevon said:

Good for you lad but to some people every penny counted when your income is shocking an making sure everything was payed up when all billls are dependent on you.  you have to budget for everything the last thing some people are interested in is putting a expensive collar on a dog when there’s more important things to pay for cheap an cheerful works just as well as expensive it doesn’t change weather the dogs good or not so who cares ??‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Good for you lad but to some people every penny counted when your income is shocking an making sure everything was payed up when all billls are dependent on you.  you have to budget for everything the last thing some people are interested in is putting a expensive collar on a dog when there’s more important things to pay for cheap an cheerful works just as well as expensive it doesn’t change weather the dogs good or not so who cares ??‍♂️

I know what u mean d ,we had 2 get up at 3 work 23 hours a day for hepny a week last thing we was worried about were fancy dog collars

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, poxon said:

Bud come on ffs I earn 300 take home I receive some benefits on top as a top up I have a child my mrs works part time so I’m no rich b*****d and mum and dad dead so no parents or anyone to call on someone with money pockets like some people I’m 32 that’s me being real with you it’s 20 pound my kids would not miss out 

40 minutes ago, Jezzadevon said:

Bud come on ffs I earn 300 take home I receive some benefits on top as a top up I have a child my mrs works part time so I’m no rich b*****d and mum and dad dead so no parents or anyone to call on someone with money pockets like some people I’m 32 that’s me being real with you it’s 20 pound my kids would not miss out 

Mate I’m not trying to argue with you but if you go back to my original comment it says( I used to buy cheap shit collars) but old habits die hard an all that they worked just as good an what I could afford at the time that was about 15yrs ago stuck in a dead end factory job of £210 a week my point I was trying to make is there’s always someone out there in a far worse situation than your self that can’t afford to spend 20-30 on a collar I’ve been there my self it sucks tbh I’ve been at the bottom end of the scale struggling to get by we’re I’ve had to sell a bit of gear to get by buy but needs must an all that to a high payed job to live very comfortably in a rural home decent car an savings hence why my dogs had a more expensive than 7.50 collars but will I judge why someone as cheap collars on there dogs....no not a chance in hell matey 

18 minutes ago, poxon said:

Mate I’m not trying to argue with you but if you go back to my original comment it says( I used to buy cheap shit collars) but old habits die hard an all that they worked just as good an what I could afford at the time that was about 15yrs ago stuck in a dead end factory job of £210 a week my point I was trying to make is there’s always someone out there in a far worse situation than your self that can’t afford to spend 20-30 on a collar I’ve been there my self it sucks tbh I’ve been at the bottom end of the scale struggling to get by we’re I’ve had to sell a bit of gear to get by buy but needs must an all that to a high payed job to live very comfortably in a rural home decent car an savings hence why my dogs had a more expensive than 7.50 collars but will I judge why someone as cheap collars on there dogs....no not a chance in hell matey 

Bud without any disrespect this is my last comment i would of not said that other Comment there was comment saying I’d rather my kids eat !!! Come on bud !!! Atb