Hello Bois let’s See the young lurcher pups

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s my new hopeful, well my nippers (I’m hoping he ll share her ?) , in his words she’s the bestest birthday present iv ever had dad and she’s my best friend

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jezzadevon said:

Thanks mate ? I got her north Wales bud don’t know if it’s the same ones mate to be Honest yeah I liked the mix !

I think they are 1/4 bull 1/4 beddy half grey should be nice racey strong dog still a all rounders !!

iv never had beddy in a dog but she is very different to my over bull x dog this dog has it all in her naturally lots of spirit strikes at snake toy I drag along shakes me terrier when there playing likes she on one of them lol ?

atb jez

I think they are the same litter possibly mate with what you described rough blue bitch an black bull dog.mix is good mate should be a solid pup when grown up should be able to take a nock or two your have some fun wi that pup I recon fella ??Beddy blood is either a blessing or a curse mate I favour beddy blood in my dogs but it can still be hit an miss even if there bred out of good gear 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, poxon said:

I think they are the same litter possibly mate with what you described rough blue bitch an black bull dog.mix is good mate should be a solid pup when grown up should be able to take a nock or two your have some fun wi that pup I recon fella ??Beddy blood is either a blessing or a curse mate I favour beddy blood in my dogs but it can still be hit an miss even if there bred out of good gear 

Nice keep posting pics of him up on here bud what ever dog I own bud I’m on there case for 12 months the obedience on them when there a year is second to none bud ?

1 minute ago, Jezzadevon said:

Nice keep posting pics of him up on here bud what ever dog I own bud I’m on there case for 12 months the obedience on them when there a year is second to none bud ?

Bud that where you are south is it cause I come back a fair bit have loads of permission land between cross hands to fish guard Kidwelly be good if you are there could get them out for a night