• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No kickboxing.Getting ready to f**k you up next time I see you

It helps

Thanks tomo.no point watching it on catch-up now then..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

to be honest i would have rathered the pair of them had not entered in to this boxing thing....i think the pair of them were still at the top of there game regarding strongman stuff....i know eddie has a few injurys (hip..bicep).....but hes still very strong ...and alot of the stuff in strongman over the last two years is moving events...

there making a ton of money from youtube so why bother with the boxing

Hall was never going to win another worlds.He had to blow himself up to such a weight that he was a walking heart attack just to barely win one worlds final.To me that Ukrainian lad winning at his size was far more impressive than some fat c**t piling on another 6st just to help shift more weight.

• Like 3

Big Z is the strongest ever for me, at the top of the game for years as well. 

That Ukrainian is strong as fcuk, setting the world record in that deadlift event against men around 100lb heavier than him was epic, he had plenty in the tank as well by the looks of it. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Chid said:

Wonder if the third stoltman brother will be any good when he starts strongman competitions 

48 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Hall was never going to win another worlds.He had to blow himself up to such a weight that he was a walking heart attack just to barely win one worlds final.To me that Ukrainian lad winning at his size was far more impressive than some fat c**t piling on another 6st just to help shift more weight.

deff,just goes to show as well , you dont need all that weight  to be strong , ok shaw  at 190 kg and  tom  stoltman 170kg and most of the others were around 155kg , but the ukrain lad at 135kg and 6ft 1in  still fookin 21 st  lol  , think  mariusz pudzianwski   was not much heavier  at 141kg  and similar height , he won it 5 times,   so the ukrain lad can only get better at only 24 . deff

• Like 1
3 hours ago, riohog said:

the ukrain lad deserved the win ,powerfull lad  .alot more to come from him yet  ,if he can stay away from injuries   , and stoltman did very well  more to come from him yet aswell  

Both did well, the Ukrainian is very strong for his size.  Much more to come from both of them. 

Was a shame to see Brian Shaw not doing so well, but age has caught up with him, he is a legend and needs to retire I think he can't keep up with the young guns. 

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Big Z is the strongest ever for me, at the top of the game for years as well. 

That Ukrainian is strong as fcuk, setting the world record in that deadlift event against men around 100lb heavier than him was epic, he had plenty in the tank as well by the looks of it. 

yeh i think big z as well....

yeh hes strong the ukrainian ....he did look like he could go a bit heavier on that 18 inch deadlift.....that said he just compeated at brian shaws show and didnt win the deadlift ...think he came 3rd which is still very impresive ...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, neil r said:

He is and he’s having a fight before that against someone 12 stone lighter , not even picked someone who’s a proper heavyweight , he’s picked a cruiserweight 

6 hours ago, Chid said:

And ? Tyson fury been doing that most of his career 

Lol ? ............ ??.

3 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

Was a shame to see Brian Shaw not doing so well, but age has caught up with him, he is a legend and needs to retire I think he can't keep up with the young guns. 

I did think he’d do better at wsm but he’s has just won the shaw classic . Most if not all of the the contestants were the line up of the wsm including novikov , carron , pritchett , bishop , Terry Holland’s and Luke stoltman plus others . It was an heavier contest than wsm aswell and because it was his own contest and he won he split the 1st place prize money amongst the other contestants rather than take it himself . Jf carron also broke the big z’s hummer tyre deadlift record with a lift of just over 545 kg and it was the first time he’s done that type of deadlift . 

Edited by neil r
Spelling
  • Like 1