Canadian flu season 2020

1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Forgive me, Ted. But; Fukk me! You could have at least given a comment. Offered a synopsis?  Something.

Sorry, but, at least Sandy gives a bit of chat before he lashes up some link to a Phd Thesis.

Ok here we go

been told since March Covid is NOT the flu

been told Covid is far deadlier than the flu

can someone please explain to me the statistics in the graph

First off these are the Covid19 numbers and facts relevant to CANADA.

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak daily update

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html#a1

These are the numbers and facts relevant to INFLUENZA in CANADA.

FluWatch is Canada's national surveillance system that monitors the spread of the flu and other flu-like illnesses on an ongoing basis. Flu reports that contain information on flu activity in Canada are posted online every Friday. These reports have been reported weekly for as long as I can remember.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/flu-influenza/influenza-surveillance/about-fluwatch.html

5 minutes ago, Miss Lynn said:

First off these are the Covid19 numbers and facts relevant to CANADA.

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak daily update

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html#a1

These are the numbers and facts relevant to INFLUENZA in CANADA.

FluWatch is Canada's national surveillance system that monitors the spread of the flu and other flu-like illnesses on an ongoing basis. Flu reports that contain information on flu activity in Canada are posted online every Friday. These reports have been reported weekly for as long as I can remember.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/flu-influenza/influenza-surveillance/about-fluwatch.html

There we go

see the coloured map

in the first link showing all the Covid cases, that’s the flu map as in my first link there is NO flu bug in Canada 

All complete bullshit, as far as I'm concerned, Ted.

I've just seen a clip of Trudaue, of how ever it's spelt, going on about something. Dunno. Didn't have the sound up and not interested. It'll only be more bullshit.

Probably the best policy today would be to listen to the msm. Take in what they say. Then consider what the exact opposite would be .... There's the truth.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

All complete bullshit, as far as I'm concerned, Ted.

I've just seen a clip of Trudaue, of how ever it's spelt, going on about something. Dunno. Didn't have the sound up and not interested. It'll only be more bullshit.

Probably the best policy today would be to listen to the msm. Take in what they say. Then consider what the exact opposite would be .... There's the truth.

Trudeau, is gutless, useless and he bleeds lies, and that is just the frosting on the cake of him. He rode in on the coat tail of his Father, and he was priceless, not !

Lynn

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

There's a rumour going around that Don's looking for work in January...

Don can kiss my Royal Canadian Bottom. Though him and Trudeau might make a cute couple. Neither one of them are going have wives when their terms are over.

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Miss Lynn said:

Don can kiss my Royal Canadian Bottom. Though him and Trudeau might make a cute couple. Neither one of them are going have wives when their terms are over.

Where exactly are you from?

you a Canuck in wales? I know where dinas bran is as I lived not far from there

We rarely see sock puppets missus these days. The man is a joke. Ruined this country

I am both, Wales and Canada. Born and raised in Canada, but my heart lies in Wales, always will. I prefer my times in Wales, it soothes my heart and soul.

As for me  being a sock puppet, I would say more of a silk stocking with the seam perfectly placed.

I am also a member of an American site for 20 years now, and not a one of them declared me to be as stupid as a sock and a proposed trouble maker.

I have better things to do with my intelligence, thank you very much.

Lynn

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Miss Lynn said:

I am both, Wales and Canada. Born and raised in Canada, but my heart lies in Wales, always will. I prefer my times in Wales, it soothes my heart and soul.

As for me  being a sock puppet, I would say more of a silk stocking with the seam perfectly placed.

I am also a member of an American site for 20 years now, and not a one of them declared me to be as stupid as a sock and a proposed trouble maker.

I have better things to do with my intelligence, thank you very much.

Lynn

No no no

you misunderstood me

sock puppet is me targeting trudope

21 hours ago, Miss Lynn said:

I only said it because I'm hearing a lot of Americans saying that they're moving to Canada if Biden gets elected! :laugh: