Tree argument.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This tree is causing no harm and is at the top of the garden and is a welcome sight as an indication of different seasons and a veriaty of birds visit it its a mood lifter on this shitty council estat

Aks if he checked if  there's a tree preservation order on it ?. Then bullshit him say there is and he will face the fine after its cut down  Ask if hes checked with the council 

Of course i have told him and one thing is for sure if he did get a smack in the mouth he would be running streight to the police like i said the tree is still standing and its fekin staying that way.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

who had to pay for repairs to your kennel...and tree removal

me. the law says the tree owner is only responsible if he has been informed with proof that the tree is a danger, and i went to a few lawyers and they all said the same

I had seven elms on my old place , all dead but all with tpo’s I was bloody hard work getting the orders removed .The fines for cutting them down  were unbelievable , I had to get a report from an arborist to verify the trees were dead and the removal wouldn’t adversely affect the area and shit loads of other information , even then it was going to be months , in the end a letter from my solicitor to the effect that should the trees get blown down in a storm and anyone or anything gets damaged they would be held responsible ..Their arborist then came out and gave the ok ..

Had the trees been healthy getting the orders lifted wouldn’t have been an option ..

• Like 1