PUTTING IT AWAY

9 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Natalie passed away to night at 6.58pm

she fought to the last

i kissed her hand and her head and told her to close her eyes and go to sleep she did and that was it

it was as if she was waiting for me to tell her it was ok

thank you so much for your kind words lads

jimmy

No parents should have to go through this so sorry Jimmy it sounds like she passed peacefully you have my condolences. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it for me for a little while lads last few times iv been out iv only shot one rabbit just got to much going on in my head its like a spinning top at the min . nats not good at the

Nothing I can say or do to Make it better Jimmy , my heart goes out to you and your family , but we will be here as and when you feel the right time to come back .  

Thanks lads  I had a bit of a melt down last night  By my self  But phoned a good friend off here  And he cheered me up as  All ways  She now can't breath properly any mo

Words cannot say enough, but I send my condolences to you and all the family, tough times ahead, but hopefully some solace that she is now free from pain.

I have spent an hour following her story, and she is an inspiration to everyone, a strong person, and  a fighter to the end, you should always be proud of her, and now is the time to be strong for her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@bigmac 97kt

Like a lot of the guys have said on here, I've never met you or your family. But from the posts you and A LOT of people have put up on here over the years, it's obvious you and your family are held in very high esteem. And that doesn't happen by chance.

Heart wrenching to read this thread. Condolences and best wishes to you all.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, charlie caller said:

I am late in adding to this, as I haven't been on for a while, but my most sincere condolences mate to you and your family, keep strong, my very best wishes sir

Out of likes and thank yous Charlie

hows you any way mate hope you and the family are all well mate

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1