Bull and wheaten types

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brothers.  Wheaton bull grey 

Few I bred, used to own, and still have... All wheaton/bull crosses?

Wheaton bull grey x deer grey Doing what is asked of her ?

Posted Images

Any cross will have it's percentage of shit eaters.  My bulls were more capable and adaptable than the wheaten.  And I never get how people don't get more out of them rather than point and release, but the wheaten was honest and a trier and I can accept that.   I had a decent Plummer 30 years ago too lol

IMG_20201109_154034_164.jpg

Edited by Simoman
  • Like 4
16 hours ago, jackthelad said:

Morag n big hector bull deer greys

8433F110-C241-4540-8256-8FB54C965D9D.jpeg

555B35DC-E4DA-4BED-A3D2-B916EAB664CD.jpeg

EEB96C90-D5B9-460A-83EC-F6281DF87017.png

How do you find the bull deerhound mix?  They look well built for action

Iv seen some in action and wasn't impressed but they was from the same litter, big powerful beasts but didn't like the sharp end. 

Its a cross which sounds very useful as a good all rounder RHFD. 

The wbg bitch I have now hasn't been around a hole or used to retrieve teeth like all my other dogs in the past that would kill them for fun... I got her for edibles.... And she can fill the freezers no problem ?... She's just gone 2,not been in any sort of rush to spoil her tbh... so after Xmas I will try her on a good winter fox instead of starting on some shitty little cubs that are no real challenge imo... She's hit up a few from cover in the day through the summer and was behind one with her jaw going like packman... As she caught hold of its tail it went under a gate and the bitch knocked herself out?she came around with half of it still in her gob lol, will see how she goes next few weeks... Im not bothered if she don't.... I don't need or want the hassle of walking heavily marked dogs around these days... Getting stopped on the way home with claret all over the motor ?IMG_20200608_130337_934.jpg.53b7b12b43b567f073aaf96a46b79a52.jpg

• Like 2
4 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

How do you find the bull deerhound mix?  They look well built for action

Iv seen some in action and wasn't impressed but they was from the same litter, big powerful beasts but didn't like the sharp end. 

Its a cross which sounds very useful as a good all rounder RHFD. 

That big black dogs been a good dog for me mate done what iv asked of him he’s 5 year old the bitch is only 15 month old so time will tell 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

The wbg bitch I have now hasn't been around a hole or used to retrieve teeth like all my other dogs in the past that would kill them for fun... I got her for edibles.... And she can fill the freezers no problem ?... She's just gone 2,not been in any sort of rush to spoil her tbh... so after Xmas I will try her on a good winter fox instead of starting on some shitty little cubs that are no real challenge imo... She's hit up a few from cover in the day through the summer and was behind one with her jaw going like packman... As she caught hold of its tail it went under a gate and the bitch knocked herself out?she came around with half of it still in her gob lol, will see how she goes next few weeks... Im not bothered if she don't.... I don't need or want the hassle of walking heavily marked dogs around these days... Getting stopped on the way home with claret all over the motor ?IMG_20200608_130337_934.jpg.53b7b12b43b567f073aaf96a46b79a52.jpg

That big black dog of mines got knocked clean out with a Hoove to the nut got up like a punch drunk boxer ... shit myself .... she’s turned into a nice strong bitch dc eh

• Like 1