lurcher

View Advert

are theyre any real lurchers at working mans prices anymore or has the world totally lost it have you looked for a lurcher or whippet pup lately and forget the sproodles and bullshits and all that rubbbish they want thousands of pounds for these unknowns....anyone who has a promising little lurcher at a sensible price please get in touch..jacob 079048366333 surrey

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't like own a litter of pup's in these circumstances, a good decent working man's prices are around £200- £300..... if I had a litter I would be concerned  at selling them at the above price and  people making on money on me by selling them on for £1000? The prices on preloved are crazy, surly no genuine lad on here would pay that? 

• Like 3
On 13/11/2020 at 14:33, jacob said:

lurcher

View Advert

are theyre any real lurchers at working mans prices anymore or has the world totally lost it have you looked for a lurcher or whippet pup lately and forget the sproodles and bullshits and all that rubbbish they want thousands of pounds for these unknowns....anyone who has a promising little lurcher at a sensible price please get in touch..jacob 079048366333 surrey

100% country is full of money grabbing mongrel sellers, after all this shit has passed the RSPCA centres will be full, 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, big napper said:

Just seen  litter of lurcher pups advertised on pigeon watch for £1000 a pup, mental prices 

Were they the bull grey/deerhound grey?

If so, i seen the ad on one of the FB pages. They'll sell at that price too, even though the bull cross looks (to use my fave Catchum quote) like its still got the wrapper on... ?

These prices disgust me... ?

7 hours ago, big napper said:

Just seen  litter of lurcher pups advertised on pigeon watch for £1000 a pup, mental prices 

Saw that too , i was waiting on somebody ripping him about the price but hes only got one reply asking for his location  £6000 for a litter of pups sure beats working