Hawking permission

Moses2259

Hello 

I am looking for permission From land owners to hunt my female Harris hawk around Lincolnshire. She would hunt most vermin quarry, she has killed a hare before but that was very lucky and is very uncommon for a Harris hawk to kill such a big animal. If you require me to get any more insurance I will try.

thank you

moses

moses knock some farmers doors think you will find a lot of farmers will give you permission to hunt their land with a bird of prey because the way they look at it its only a bird different from turning up with dogs ask them to let you catch some rabbits squirrels ect

• Like 2
On 13/11/2020 at 08:40, pengelli said:

moses knock some farmers doors think you will find a lot of farmers will give you permission to hunt their land with a bird of prey because the way they look at it its only a bird different from turning up with dogs ask them to let you catch some rabbits squirrels ect

I have done that and have a few permissions now I thought I might try here just too see if there is any farmers on here who let me aswel.