Loxicom.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right, I'm outa here before someone kills their dog over a misunderstanding! 

Check him over for thorns mate .Deadly things hawthorn .

Back from the vets.left side of the chest the heart beat is fainter than the right.she thinks it's a bleed outside the lung in the cavity.and alot of bruising on the front of his chest.and sore stiff

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, my hounds said:

I would and do  get a Canine Chiroptacter  to check your dog over Some do Equine as well a good one is worth their weight in gold believe you me,atb.

Give him a good few weeks rest and get him seen mate ?

53 minutes ago, pengelli said:

king try a heat lamp over his bed as well helps take the stiffness out of him good food rest and a warm bed he will soon be bouncing again ?

He's in the house now mate.his breathing is still fast and shallow.if he was maybe 5" to the left when he hit that tree it would of been head on.so lucky in a way..

On 12/11/2020 at 11:43, king said:

Back from the vets.left side of the chest the heart beat is fainter than the right.she thinks it's a bleed outside the lung in the cavity.and alot of bruising on the front of his chest.and sore stiff neck.his slight limp on front left leg has improved a bit from last night.

She prescribed.noroclav 500mg.metacam & tramadol.

Like been said you done right thing by going vets and with meds and rest he come round ? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

Like been said you done right thing by going vets and with meds and rest he come round ? 

He had his first drink about 20mins ago from when it happened.yea nice and steady mate.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Still put a lamp over him mate if you got one??he's back up and running for you soon. Atb

His head has been really hot only this afternoon his temp has dropped mate.

He's lying on a big sponge and quilt by the wife's chair.in the living room spoilt fecker ?

9 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

I got caught one night like yourself. I had a bitch break a leg and had to wait till the morning to have an X-ray done as she didn’t show much pain. Anyways I felt very guilty that she had to wait till the morning before she had pain relief (although she was pts). 
Now I just have a bottle at home all the time. 

Sorry to hear about the bitch mate.i lost 1 to a car about 7 yrs ago.

That loxicom is brilliant stuff though.the wife's terrier running flat out front leg went down a rabbit hole.you knew from the first scream that her leg was broken.the loxicom put her at ease for a good while ?

4 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

? heat lamp would help .i got one in the shed if you need it I send it you ?

Thanks for the offer mate much appreciated ? I've got 1 in the garage somewhere.he's in the living room now it's allways warm here.

Thanks again though.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Better to have him indoors to keep eye on him .

The wife wouldn't have it any other way mate.she patches up the dogs and feeds them and the ferret's.i just take them out.cant fault her to be honest...

• Like 1