Covid and dog prices

48 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

happened to us years ago we were running katchums uncles big saluki x first morning out i slipped it on a hare...hare went one way the dog went the other way.....wasnt seen again for about 4 months strange thing is one of the guys mates found the dog on the old kilpatrick hills haha

? Seen similar on a few occasions ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate bough a bullx from decent lines. First night out, it mullered the rabbit, swallowed it whole, then proceeded to the next county ?‍♂️???? When they fuuck off, they really do piss off ?

I couldn’t give two shits what folk choose to sell or buy pups from. What I do care about is all of the low life c***s stealing dogs to cash in on it! 

It does make me laugh a bit. . . I get that £1000 for a terrier or lurcher pup is madness. But what are they actually worth? Sure lots get gifted, but that doesn’t mean it has no value.    I do

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

happened to us years ago we were running katchums uncles big saluki x first morning out i slipped it on a hare...hare went one way the dog went the other way.....wasnt seen again for about 4 months strange thing is one of the guys mates found the dog on the old kilpatrick hills haha

I'd be fecking gutted, regardless of the cost of the dog. 

I know recall work is important with running dogs but I didnt know they had the tendancy to just feck off ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, 3dumb said:

I know recall work is important with running dogs but I didnt know they had the tendancy to just feck off ?‍♂️

Watching your hard-earned..... Blast into the the next county ???

Always best to ask for a trial first if buying in an older dog ??

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Watching your hard-earned..... Blast into the the next county ???

Always best to ask for a trial first if buying in an older dog ??

Must be bloody heart breaking to watch. . . Aint like your gonna catch the b*****d, haha.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, 3dumb said:

That's basically how I see it bud. 

For me £50 a year is fair money to have a best mate by my side that keeps me outta trouble and gives me something more to focus on other than mesen.

Might not keep you outa trouble wi a birra luck butt see

20 hours ago, 3dumb said:

They don’t if you’ve got a bond with them and train them. 

Edited by SheepChaser
  • Like 2
22 hours ago, 3dumb said:

Recall is important it doesn’t matter how well trained a dog is Though if it’s committed an wants on deer I’ve heard story’s of obedient dogs being taken the distance after deer an what running dog don’t fancy it’s chances on deer if one percents itself there’s not many runners who won’t try there luck

• Like 2

Mongrels selling for fifteen hundred notes a pop. ‘Dug’ dealing is getting more lucrative than drug dealing. You can knock puppy peddling all you like, but when you can make £10k off an average litter, then who’s going to take any notice. World’s gone mad.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Mongrels selling for fifteen hundred notes a pop. ‘Dug’ dealing is getting more lucrative than drug dealing. You can knock puppy peddling all you like, but when you can make £10k off an average litter, then who’s going to take any notice. World’s gone mad.

True mate, but at the end of the day, they all shit and piss the say way? A dog a dog, I rather get mongrel from the pound, with no daft name to it, for £100, think that going price, money goes back to the center. The old heinz57 were more healthy, good watch dogs, when I was a lad, either one of them or lurcher, plenty there make good pets. 

• Like 3