Covid and dog prices

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate bough a bullx from decent lines. First night out, it mullered the rabbit, swallowed it whole, then proceeded to the next county ?‍♂️???? When they fuuck off, they really do piss off ?

I couldn’t give two shits what folk choose to sell or buy pups from. What I do care about is all of the low life c***s stealing dogs to cash in on it! 

It does make me laugh a bit. . . I get that £1000 for a terrier or lurcher pup is madness. But what are they actually worth? Sure lots get gifted, but that doesn’t mean it has no value.    I do

Posted Images

Think if I was to ever breed again an sell surplus I’d ask maybe £350 a pup id give close friends pups for free if they wanted one no problem but wouldn’t give them to people I don’t know in this game I’ve been there done that to many wankers in this game that paint a picture of being good honest dog people that turn out to be horrible scumbags or only in for a pup to profit out of it

• Like 5

It does make me laugh a bit. . . I get that £1000 for a terrier or lurcher pup is madness. But what are they actually worth? Sure lots get gifted, but that doesn’t mean it has no value. 

I don’t think on today’s day and age anything up to £500 is that excessive. Thinking about what folk piss money away on and what it costs to run the dogs anyway....... an extra couple hundred quid on a pup is neither here nor there.

It costs me about £100 quid every time I fill my truck up, I just put four new tyres on my truck at about £100 quid a tyre ......

Stuff costs money, that’s life, and a lurcher you may run for 10 years at £500 doesn’t seem that expensive. 

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Fckn peddlar....?

£140 profit...just about  Covered food, worming, flea treatment and docking.... Cost me £30 each trip to feed the kids at motorway service station prices lol?... They went to good lads who will give them a fair crack at the game... That's more important than money.... Brother has just offered to gift my daughter a bitch merle coloured frenchie.......no thank you kid?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Said that to him.in front of the guy his reply was guys giving him what he wants up to him what he does which is true 

I'd never breed a litter for £££ and definitely wouldn't be letting 2/3 pups go to be sold on just to make some one else rich .lads letting 2/3 pups go with same buyer should no they going to get peddled and to me that's just as bad as breeding for £££&

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Chunky11 said:

It can only be the pups that suffer, when they mature, have no training & become a problem the rescue's will be full of them.

true , but in one way if it just going to be a family pet etc, well why pay silly money for a dog, they all piss and shit the same.As long as its got friendly temp with people/ dogs  your 1/2 way there , just  keep it on a lead for few months and bit of recall training it soon pick it up if young dog, older dog getter still, and if you have to pay say £ 120 quid to the pound , thats jack shit aint it .

I had a Russell pup during lock down off a mate he could sold them for £1200 I didn’t have to put my hand in my pocket ! He knows if I bred anything he needed or wanted be the exact same I don’t like money being involved with dogs , I’m scratching at the idea of a getting a pure gwp next summer gone cost me east £2000 crazy really 

1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

I had a Russell pup during lock down off a mate he could sold them for £1200 I didn’t have to put my hand in my pocket ! He knows if I bred anything he needed or wanted be the exact same I don’t like money being involved with dogs , I’m scratching at the idea of a getting a pure gwp next summer gone cost me east £2000 crazy really 

A think any good dog lad would gift pups to there mates that goes without saying but if you have a couple pups spare 300-350 is not a bad price this day and age. 

If dog prices have gone up, for whatever reason, then that’s the price.. that’s the price I’d expect to pay and also the price I’d sell pups for. If your house is worth £400k, would you sell it for £100k as that’s what you payed for it 15 years ago....would you f**k. 

• Like 6