Valuation

Due to serious health problems I’m selling all my hunting gear and books. Not been price watching so no idea of prices so any of you can give me some idea. First is J Broadhursts first edition terrier man and terriers then a new unread second edition of it then a new second edition book . Chapmans my hunting life as new. Darcys book little dogs big hearts number 18 of 25 the leather covered one with the outer hard sleeve as new TIA

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 21:08, donnyc said:

Due to serious health problems I’m selling all my hunting gear and books. Not been price watching so no idea of prices so any of you can give me some idea. First is J Broadhursts first edition terrier man and terriers then a new unread second edition of it then a new second edition book . Chapmans my hunting life as new. Darcys book little dogs big hearts number 18 of 25 the leather covered one with the outer hard sleeve as new TIA

On https://www.anglebooks.com/sporting-dogs/terriers-lurchers.html?limit=24&p=1 the broadhurst books are between £185 - £200

The "normal" 1st edition of Darcy £100

Chapmans book £35

The best price I found for broadhursts first edition it made £600 on eBay  darcys book is the leather bound one a limited edition . Chapmans book knowing the man near on 50 years  is worth about £20 second of broadhursts book I’ve seen them at £200 mine haven’t been out the cover thanks for your imput

On 23/11/2020 at 14:06, donnyc said:

The best price I found for broadhursts first edition it made £600 on eBay  darcys book is the leather bound one a limited edition . Chapmans book knowing the man near on 50 years  is worth about £20 second of broadhursts book I’ve seen them at £200 mine haven’t been out the cover thanks for your imput

I think ebay is the best option for you to get the most out of it.

Good luck selling the lot.

Sorry to hear about your health issues.