less then 1 hour in the field

Guest markbrick1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as far as catching those numbers quik it can be done with good rabbit numbers , good weather, and of course good dogs.

I my self have got 28 rabbits in 1-1/2 hours but with 1 dog , so 2 dogs running alternate is possible.

you still dont do your self any favours though do ya mark, putting a pic up with 21 and saying you had 31 :wallbash: chuck them a way if have to . but after you took a pic.

but heres the real thing for me.

YOU used to go on at the minshaw lads , saying it wernt possible all these big bags, and here you are 2 year later doing good bags , and even claiming a 70 with one bitch .

WHY DID YOU DOWT SO MUCH? :doh:

dowt i didnt i started by asking a few questions?????i will still say to this day andy knows his stuff and thats a credit to him :yes: but the strain of minshaw this super super dog in the hands of anybody :no::no: i lived a short

distance from andy in the 60s to the 80s only heard of minshaw once and it was my cousin in chorley who owned

one,it wasnt no super dog 8) we hunted the same patches of country if a best mate died in his area when they took

the dogs there on night but we never got his nus,in my few debates with andy he offered me a visit and i accepted

he never took me up after that,i say to you tomo get in that wee car now i will put you up tonight and tomorrow we will lamp tonight ferret tomorrow and then print what you see,you never know the rabbits might know youre on you way down and not come out to play and what a fool i will look :yes: but all i can promise seeing is rabbit fox and big red ones nothing else,i wouldnt make an invite to look a fool,all permission all ok,mark

hi, mark,well this is better reading than most posts,did you catch 70 in one night?? only you know,lots of boys are climbing out thier prams,are they jelous or what??,is it bull shit?? why are they so upset?? fcuk knows,to be sure the only way to prove how good your dogs are is to film it,it would make a epic lucher film,properly editied and with a bit of creative thought it would make a good film. say lamping 1st night,ferreting/bushing next day its the making of a classic,if the dog gets anywhere near 70+ you would prove the doughters wrong,i dont mind if you run 2 dogs gives em time to get there wind back it would be impressive mate,now i know just the man to film it?? come on marky lets do it,prove em wrong ,i could film every run so the doughters can count them,if the dog performs you will be top dogman,how about it jim

rampant rabbit? :thumbdown: Ive got the deluxe versaion with vibrating ears and it makes a squealing noise when its on full power, its called the horny hare :clapper::laugh::clapper::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: well you would be greedy going for the horny hare :doh: ...i suppose its bigger and can go on and on and on and on ...... :laugh::laugh::laugh: all together it will have a longer running time :clapper::clapper:

I came in on this topic last night and boy this is a good one well done Mark what ever happened, if you did then good luck, if you didn't then well done for giving us something to talk about. Personaly I think you you probably did get your bag other wise you wouldn't have defended so pasionatley BUT who times themself whist out lamping. Good on you Mark. Look at the interest :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Lee

Edited by leegreen
Guest markbrick1

BLOODY HELL :doh: have you lot nothing else to do,the shit iam reading,iam to fat to walk the night to old,to unfit....dogs to unfit no ripples has to have loads of ripples to catch loads of rabbits......if you lot got out more with your dogs you would know it can and is done......if the real dog lads who dont sit on the computer catching rabbits read this they would fall over laughin :laugh: ,now to havin muscle to be at the top of your game what a load of shit,i remember havin mr queensland work for me in the 90s he couldnt keep one bricky goin never mind 4 like most of my labourers looked after on low set cottages them days :yes: best hod carriers are small skinny blokes and they dont need NO gym socks :no: do you lot think i would make my self look stupid on the fens ,beleave me i am not one to look stupid,travell 700 miles to look stupid no way and would i risk my dogs :feck: i beleave there fit and beleave me i mean fit,there was a nice bloke on here not long ago who doubted me he came out with me and his dog had to be lifted into the landrover ask robw about lady the brindle bitch,now i will answer you unbeleavers again,31 rabbits in less then an hour and 70 rabbits by one dog in 1 night,of coarse the 1st one was done by 2 dogs,mark

post-1343-1200174006_thumb.jpg

post-1343-1200174025_thumb.jpg

Guest markbrick1
the black dog looks the part and was it you who was trying to place a Whippet/collie a while back that was a real bute.

I bet this topic was abit more than you expected :notworthy:

yes and the man who took her came on here last night and told everyone 29 runs one night 26 rabbits 2 bad slips 19 inch tall 28iib un ripped and what a corker of a dog,his name is hedges and it was the sister to the black one

Guest markbrick1
mark arent you the person who caught 86 foxes with one dog last season i think it is just unbeleavible good bag :clapper: best of luck

He's long gone.. :toast:

this dog caught 86 foxes in 1 year like it are lump it :yes:

post-1343-1200176236_thumb.jpg