New lamping video

9 hours ago, fred90 said:

the way I see it a rabbit is a rabbit no matter where it lives you still have to catch it. around me numbers have been bad for years. (tomo knows the area). years ago I had bigger dogs and travelled a lot, still didn't get record numbers but did OK. now its single ferret in jacket, 6 nets and little dog. 2 rabbits is good days mooching, a drop with longnet and 9 or 10 is a bonanza. must be a age thing but I am enjoying it more than ever. Good luck to the lads doing the numbers ?

Tbh Fred these days them little trips I have local with 1 or 2 ferrets, one dog and no nets I enjoy the most and we all know one local rabbit is worth ten Dales rabbits ?. I'm ferreting a garden of a nursing home with a couple of mates in the morning , it's nice to have a change and mix it up for the dogs, ?

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 3

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last 3 comments are why nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts

Morton. You’re a massive insufferable bellend. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a hunting post from you.....

the way I see it a rabbit is a rabbit no matter where it lives you still have to catch it. around me numbers have been bad for years. (tomo knows the area). years ago I had bigger dogs and travelled a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

Tbh Fred these days them little trips I have local with 1 or 2 ferrets, one dog and no nets I enjoy the most and we all know one local rabbit is worth ten Dales rabbits ?. I'm ferreting a garden of a nursing home with a couple of mates in the morning , it's nice to have a change and mix it up for the dogs, ?

Sound trev plus may have a chance on a grilf  like ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 18/11/2020 at 13:40, Iceman1979 said:

So when the new video going up???

I'm going to combine a few nights lamping into the next video. Some bad misses, some shit filming but it helps build a story. I'm really enjoying nipping out and catching a couple at a time. I would prefere to catch a few more which would meant we didnt missed too many but I'm enjoying it all the same. 

20201119_001110.jpg

14 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

That’s what it’s about mate... enjoying yourself working the dog ??

I dont know why we enjoy it as much as we do. Late nights, early mornings, shit weather, bad nights, injurys, vet bills, fines, feeding and cleaning out, Long drives, cost of fuel. Relationship breakups. Internet wars, jealousy, 

All this to catch a couple rabbits lol 

But I cant help myself. It could be a full moon but when I wana go I gotta feed that addiction lol 

Edited by Andrewreynoldshunting
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

I dont know why we enjoy it as much as we do. Late nights, early mornings, shit weather, bad nights, injurys, vet bills, fines, feeding and cleaning out, Long drives, cost of fuel. Relationship breakups. Internet wars, jealousy, 

All this to catch a couple rabbits lol 

But I cant help myself. It could be a full moon but when I wana go I gotta feed that addiction lol 

one thing I can guarantee you young man............. it never fxxxcking leaves you!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 21/11/2020 at 21:21, Trev70 said:

Turned into another good day ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxH_zxnxkQA

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

I'm going to combine a few nights lamping into the next video. Some bad misses, some shit filming but it helps build a story. I'm really enjoying nipping out and catching a couple at a time. I would prefere to catch a few more which would meant we didnt missed too many but I'm enjoying it all the same. 

20201119_001110.jpg

Keep at it mate , look forward to seeing more of your vids I know how much effort it takes to make them . I'm hanging the old camcorder up from now , no more youtube clips from me , I've given too much a way over the years, what I'm up to and were I go just to share my days out, how will so many cope with not watching my vids just to know what land I'm running the dogs on lol and I've even got lads that I've never met going on some of my land and using my name or mate's names when caught poaching lol but I can't talk lol, Atb. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Keep at it mate , look forward to seeing more of your vids I know how much effort it takes to make them . I'm hanging the old camcorder up from now , no more youtube clips from me , I've given too much a way over the years, what I'm up to and were I go just to share my days out, how will so many cope with not watching my vids just to know what land I'm running the dogs on lol and I've even got lads that I've never met going on some of my land and using my name or mate's names when caught poaching lol but I can't talk lol, Atb. 

For me the filming and editing is just as good as the hunt. I love getting back and watching all the clips. Then editing it together and watching it again. 

I cant see how someone can gather enough info from your videos to locate a certain area unless they already know about it. Keepers and farmers not see it like that though. But I see your point. If they are using your name it could easily lose you your permission. 

Have a good season mate.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

For me the filming and editing is just as good as the hunt. I love getting back and watching all the clips. Then editing it together and watching it again. 

I cant see how someone can gather enough info from your videos to locate a certain area unless they already know about it. Keepers and farmers not see it like that though. But I see your point. If they are using your name it could easily lose you your permission. 

Have a good season mate.

Keep at it pal you will enjoy looking back on them in years to come i am glad i took loads of photos years ago to look at them now and again and see old mates who are no longer here.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Have a good season mate.

I've said the same to the land owners mate but it's just easier to just knock the filming on the head and just enjoy my days out, cheers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1