• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guss33
      My little doe has finally had her kits around a week ago their mum is a great little hunter but also a great pet  she is proud of them and i have been close to them but still keeping a distance from them at this stage  hopefully if i can get 3 to 4 bucks for new stock I will be happy with that . My question is I have in the past put my young ones to work with their mum at around 6 months old is that a bit to early. Second of all I will keep one of her daughters for breading as milly is getting old  . With the older ones I will pass them on as pets as that are friendly when handheld but do hunt when they out to work . c
    • By Ferretlurcher70
      Wanted Jill ferret. Southampton or Hampshire 
    • By The Field Hunter
      Two kits left free Lancashire area good working parents

• By Guss33
      Went out today and done a garden in a roundabout at a reception center 45 minuets 20 bunnies. Not a bad day out considering we weren’t hon long woul have like to have done more but the temperature started to get pretty hot for the ferrets. 
    • By yorkshire foxer
      After a couple of ferrets ideally jills  from working stock . Want to get back into ferreting with my son   l no its not the best time of year as the lads will be using them  based in West yorkshire ilkley any help appreciated   willing to travel