Shite hole uk??

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching it always leaves me with a bittersweet taste, on one hand you have this emotional ceremony to remember all those that have fallen and on the other hand you shake your head when you see warmon

My wife couldn't cope with our 2 autistic sons and had a mental breakdown 6 nearly 7 yrs ago so I had to give up work to be at home. I've said this on here before but lads like ginger beared and

I’ll be going later to a little church where a few years ago I carried a lad into with 5 other of his friends and sit on the bench outside and have a coffee as I remember how great of a lad he was .

Posted Images

23 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

cos that lump of shite turning around dripping thick grease is a Tibetan yaks bum cheeks

There’s worse shit in it than that I worked at a place that supplied the so called meat to the kebab factory basically everything apart from the decent cuts of the meat and it’s not just lamb about everything gets put in them to say they won’t go near pork is a load of shit it’s full of it 

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

I cant be doing with lazy b*****ds just wont have it, used to be a ganger of 8 man gang, 1 lazy twat means the other 7 would be grafting harder and it was proper graft shovelling every day, I  gave all the new starters a fair shout but wouldnt carry them whoever they were or whoever their father was, none of my gang ever complained when I got shot of anyone because they knew I was doing it for the good of the gang

I've got one of the directors sons and brothers in our gang at the minute.... f***ing useless tbf.... Find myself and another lad I work with doing the Lions share while the young lad goes for a shit 2/3 times a day ?if the brother slowed down anymore... Then Riga f***ing mortace would kick in?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 07/11/2020 at 21:35, Nik_B said:

White working class males perform worse in education than any other demographic, that's no accident in my opinion.

and I would like your post but ran out of them.

It's a growing problem and needs addressing as it can only get worse with the economy going down the pan over the next couple of years, we need to focus on helping disadvantages groups by leveling the playing fields to create a can do, want to, mindset but its not an easy thing to achieve. I never knew anyone that went to UNI when I was a kid growing up on a council estate in the 60/70s there were no role models to show that we could consider more than a job in the trades or a factory so we never considered anything else. It was not until I left  home and moved away and started to mix with people outside of my social group that I saw the wider options available, its repeating itself today with working class kids of all backgrounds.

We need to learn from steps to deal with racial inequality to use in dealing with class inequality.

https://www.cfey.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/The-underrepresentation-of-white-working-class-boys-in-higher-education-baars-et-al-2016.pdf

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

It's a growing problem and needs addressing as it can only get worse with the economy going down the pan over the next couple of years, we need to focus on helping disadvantages groups by leveling the playing fields to create a can do, want to, mindset but its not an easy thing to achieve. I never knew anyone that went to UNI when I was a kid growing up on a council estate in the 60/70s there were no role models to show that we could consider more than a job in the trades or a factory so we never considered anything else. It was not until I left  home and moved away and started to mix with people outside of my social group that I saw the wider options available, its repeating itself today with working class kids of all backgrounds.

We need to learn from steps to deal with racial inequality to use in dealing with class inequality.

https://www.cfey.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/The-underrepresentation-of-white-working-class-boys-in-higher-education-baars-et-al-2016.pdf

Are you still racist ? 

• Haha 2