Shite hole uk??

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching it always leaves me with a bittersweet taste, on one hand you have this emotional ceremony to remember all those that have fallen and on the other hand you shake your head when you see warmon

My wife couldn't cope with our 2 autistic sons and had a mental breakdown 6 nearly 7 yrs ago so I had to give up work to be at home. I've said this on here before but lads like ginger beared and

I’ll be going later to a little church where a few years ago I carried a lad into with 5 other of his friends and sit on the bench outside and have a coffee as I remember how great of a lad he was .

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, king said:

So a young lad who is keen to learn a trade can't get any help and you think that's funny ginger beard..you are a strange man..

No I think a man who can work but chooses not to lecturing on work is funny.

your the f***ing problem not the cure.?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

No I think a man who can work but chooses not to lecturing on work is funny.

your the f***ing problem not the cure.?

I was a 16 yr old kid trying to learn a trade.

I wanted to work I didn't choose not to work.

It's Sunday morning now I bet you are coming down from all your class A drugs intake from last night are you..

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

Get back in you digger dogdox.

Fecking back tracking ?? 

When did you lose interest in the working game then? 

A wise man on here once told me you have to have a keen interest in whatever you do. ?

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

When did you lose interest in the working game then? 

A wise man on here once told me you have to have a keen interest in whatever you do. ?

Go back and read what I typed out.

To be good at something you have to have a genuine interest in that thing.

If you haven't got a real interest in something you won't be 1 of the best at that given job.

Showing keen and having a genuine interest are 2 different things..

People need to think about what they are saying , hanging for drug dealers ffs like lads 

Recreational drug use is of such a scale that it’s not even worth it . 

You’d be absolutely amazed at what your sons and daughters get up to up town these days . Coke and steroids are absolutely imbued into our culture . 

I know scores of girls on fat stripping Pills , do you seriously think that the average smart looking young chick of today Looks  like that Naturally? 

its the same with lads , look at the size of the average 19 year old lad out up town Now? You think those arms are from driving his one series bmw on the finance? 

it’s not right , it ain’t , but that’s how things are 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, king said:

I was a 16 yr old kid trying to learn a trade.

I wanted to work I didn't choose not to work.

It's Sunday morning now I bet you are coming down from all your class A drugs intake from last night are you..

You haven’t worked for 10 years when your more than capable don’t give me any of that shit.take take take and give nothing back your as lazy and worthless as a smack head.

say want you want about me.ive worked on the books full time since 16 and never claimed not 1thing back.i would give more tax to the genuinely needy but you should only get bread and milk tokens.

if you thought the mdma video was bad holy f**k you fo not want to see the acid tabs video last week.??

• Haha 3
Just now, Rogerbill said:

Wheres the jobs.....jobs are being lost...not created.

Plenty of work out there, a man of his calibre should be fighting off job offers. 

I suppose like he said, he must have lost interest in the working game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Rogerbill said:

Wheres the jobs.....jobs are being lost...not created.

My wife couldn't cope with our 2 autistic sons and had a mental breakdown 6 nearly 7 yrs ago so I had to give up work to be at home.

I've said this on here before but lads like ginger beared and dogdox take the piss.

That's the way them pair work mate..

I would love to get back in a dozer or digger bit can't at this moment in time..

And that's my situation right there..

• Like 8