Shite hole uk??

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching it always leaves me with a bittersweet taste, on one hand you have this emotional ceremony to remember all those that have fallen and on the other hand you shake your head when you see warmon

My wife couldn't cope with our 2 autistic sons and had a mental breakdown 6 nearly 7 yrs ago so I had to give up work to be at home. I've said this on here before but lads like ginger beared and

I’ll be going later to a little church where a few years ago I carried a lad into with 5 other of his friends and sit on the bench outside and have a coffee as I remember how great of a lad he was .

Posted Images

Just now, keepdiggin said:

Because it's British cuisine pizza and kebab isn't ?

Plenty of British places serve them over here ? 

But I'd tend to agree with you if I still lived in Oldham ?

1 minute ago, Chid said:

Plenty of British places serve them over here ? 

But I'd tend to agree with you if I still lived in Oldham ?

Oh god I'm so sorry, what did you do wrong to end up living there?

Worked  with  big utilities firm today with e Eastern European  guys,to be fair they was on the ball,very  clued up on drawings, and  setting out.not just standing thiet like English lads,not helping out all.

I love the UK mate, although i totally get what you're saying.

Flown allover the place but it's always good to get home.

I'm pretty much smack bang in the middle of the midlands... and it's great for getting about.

Sush a contrast of countryside within a stones throw. Got fenlands and wolds east in an hour.. east and west coast in 2.5 hr... If you want mountains and God's country the Lakes is 3hr.. or like we did last week, drop down the M5, salmon cob and a pork pike and before you know it you're surfing in North Devon.  4.5 hr.. pop out other side of Glasgow... a different world altogether!!

I'd personally never leave... fcuk that..?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Worked  with  big utilities firm today with e Eastern European  guys,to be fair they was on the ball,very  clued up on drawings, and  setting out.not just standing thiet like English lads,not helping out all.

I'm sure not all English lads stand about not helping mate

• Like 1

Get me a keen,young reliable  ,drug free ,hard working chap  then  ive got work.i don't employ foreigners, but my currant gang of English lads are becoming tiresome.if we work after 4 pm for ten minutes they start chucking themselves about.late every morning,not interested in thier job atall

• Like 3
Just now, Balaur said:

Fire some drift wood or even older lads that set the tempo , give them incentives, put a bit of responsibility their way, I see loads of situations where the business is dead as all the positivity is gone and lads don't have any pride in what they're doing, sometimes a few compliments go a long way too....

and yet their grandfathers and great grandfathers fought in WW1 and WW2 etc etc

What went wrong?

If you haven't got a real interest in something you won't be any good at it.you can go through the motions by all means but you are kidding yourself.

If you do have a genuine interest you will be good at it..

• Like 6