Shite hole uk??

Ok fellas been looking at this for a while we do have lovely countryside in the rural areas  ,but if you look  small villages its not nice in some areas,been taken over with corals,Londis,costcutters,Turkish barbers,indian takeaway,kebab shop,polish shop, etc,etc,just looks shite ,these chain businesses are taking  over too.not much choice of food if you don't want pret,wagammas ,zizzi,or KFC.place is going down hill

• Like 2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching it always leaves me with a bittersweet taste, on one hand you have this emotional ceremony to remember all those that have fallen and on the other hand you shake your head when you see warmon

My wife couldn't cope with our 2 autistic sons and had a mental breakdown 6 nearly 7 yrs ago so I had to give up work to be at home. I've said this on here before but lads like ginger beared and

I’ll be going later to a little church where a few years ago I carried a lad into with 5 other of his friends and sit on the bench outside and have a coffee as I remember how great of a lad he was .

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Ok fellas been looking at this for a while we do have lovely countryside in the rural areas  ,but if you look  small villages its not nice in some areas,been taken over with corals,Londis,costcutters,Turkish barbers,indian takeaway,kebab shop,polish shop, etc,etc,just looks shite ,these chain businesses are taking  over too.not much choice of food if you don't want pret,wagammas ,zizzi,or KFC.place is going down hill

The poverty here (Anglesey) is very sad, there's been no investment and a never ending stream of job losses and business closures.

This year we found out that the Horizon nuclear power station planned has been cancelled as well.

And then there's the drugs...it's blown my mind to find out that heroine and other opioid uses is so high here.

2 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

The poverty here (Anglesey) is very sad, there's been no investment and a never ending stream of job losses and business closures.

This year we found out that the Horizon nuclear power station planned has been cancelled as well.

And then there's the drugs...it's blown my mind to find out that heroine and other opioid uses is so high here.

Sad is nt it,very nice places turning  into franchised  hell.gambling,drinking ,drugs thieving,unemployment.sad.

24 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Try the Oxford road in Reading - it's always been pretty grimy, full of drug dealers and whores but, you wouldn't recognise it as the UK nowadays :thumbdown:

Grimy,drug dealers and whores,sounds an awful lot like Britain when we started the industrial revolution and ran the world.

I find it very funny that these concerns are raised when my mate wilf gets called all the racists under the sun for pointing this out ten years ago . 

In the mid late 90s Stranraer had a heroin addiction rate of more than 1 in 10 people. ..more than one in every ten. 

the town was like hell on earth 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Sad is nt it,very nice places turning  into franchised  hell.gambling,drinking ,drugs thieving,unemployment.sad.

Yes mate, I was really shocked after we moved here and realized there was so many problems. Some of them are caused the the corrupt f*ckers who were being paid to take problem families from other parts of the UK including (if you can even believe this but it's true) John Venables who was moved to SW Anglesey but has probably been moved elsewhere now since everyone knows about him.

The Island is amazing...amazing countryside and great fishing on tap and it boggles my mind people can live here, not enjoy it and destroy their lives instead.

• Like 1

same here ive been in these parts gerrin on 30 years now, chippy down the village not been open long, sign outside boasting traditional English fish n chips, goes in,  foreigners god knows weer theyre from, half the village on monkey dust or summat, theres only me normal in these parts

• Haha 1